Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I guess this is his pivot about crowd size.

12 Likes

… he could always try a different hand gesture

10 Likes
5 Likes

He’s like a child about crowd size, I can not believe the republicans don’t laugh him into oblivion.

We had to turn away lots of people yesterday in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, but Comrade Kamala Harris’ Social Media Operation showed empty seats, long before the Rally started, early in the afternoon when, in actuality, we had to turn away 11,500 people! She’s a Crooked Radical Left Politician, and always will be! Everything she touches turns bad, just like California, and San Francisco before it - as is the case with all Marxists. She should have never been Vice President, and had to stage a COUP of Joe Biden, with her America-hating friends, Barrack Hussein Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and the rest. Comrade Kamala is a STONE COLD LOSER, she will FAIL and, if she doesn’t, our Country will cease to exist as we know it, turning into a Communist, Crime Ridden Garbage Dump. November 5th will be the Most Important Date in the History of the U.S.A. It’s as simple as that!…

16 Likes

Lies No GIF

16 Likes

Oh brother, they don’t like commie Kamala but dictator is just peachy.

17 Likes

He’s on something today.

Lightweight Political commentator Van Jones begged me, while in the Oval Office and with tears flowing from his eyes, to help get Criminal Justice Reform approved by the United States Senate. I got it done, with Conservative help, and this lowlife, Jones, never once called to thank me, or the others that helped, for what we had done. Along with Opportunity Zones, the long term funding of HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES, and much more, I’ve done more for our black population than anyone other than, perhaps, Abraham Lincoln!!! Sorry, but that’s the way it is!!!

18 Likes

what a sickening shitshow.
i hope this wasn’t the car rally you attended. that would turn me off of ever returning.
those people simply have no idea the reality of what they wish for.
sweet baby buddha, we must stop this utter shite.
VOTE! in the biggest landslide ever recorded!
ETA:Taylor Swift needs to sue the everloving shit out of the tRump campaign for using her likeness!

17 Likes

Nope, the Dream Cruise thing is relatively politics free.

The swifties was posted by the idiot and the other photo came from a reditt sub.

13 Likes

20 Likes

Or as normal people call it, the train wreck tour.

Does anyone think he’ll be able to stay on script?

The former president will deliver remarks on the economy Monday in York, Pa. He will speak Tuesday in Michigan for an event on crime and travel Wednesday to North Carolina for an event on national security.

Trump will spend Thursday in Arizona speaking about immigration and visiting the border at Montezuma Pass. He will deliver remarks with a backdrop of unfinished sections of the border wall he championed during his first term, officials said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4833353-donald-trump-counter-dnc-swing-state-blitz/

12 Likes

Oh, only 11,500? I though he needed 11,780?

:laughing:

12 Likes

At the end, he’ll smear some feces on the glass and stalk off.

10 Likes

I guess he missed this (&, perhaps, it was the point of sharing it here; I’m quick that way)

0444e33e49f2c99a4b87af951f6b6490c638ef07_2_782x1000

16 Likes

Wait, let’s zoom out…

14 Likes

PA - economy
MI - crime
NC - national security
AZ - immigration

The same words will come out of his mouth in all 4 states. And they will all be about the last subject where he will again demonstrate his inability to understand the meaning of asylum.

13 Likes

Well, she’s a woman, and not-white, so, exactly the same! Genius!

12 Likes

I guess that’s close enough to work if the goal is to see what kind of slurs he can’t hold in.

10 Likes

I think somebody else wrote that — no way Trump knows what “HBCU” stands for :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Right? Let alone HWCU.

8 Likes