Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Trump reposted this. It’s like they don’t understand someone can learn from experience.

Or that voters can change their mind based on what they see.

12 Likes
13 Likes

There’s exactly one person with that t-shirt in that post. She’s in two photos and the rest is AI padding. So it looks from the evidence we have that “Swifties for Trump” is a single person’s organisation, or rather, a single person owning a t-shirt.

14 Likes
15 Likes

“Fake ratings!”

17 Likes

And if the MAGA pattern holds, that person was paid to wear it and is neither a Swiftie or T**** supporter.

18 Likes

Sigh looks like i’ll have to turn on the cable box this week

9 Likes

Trump should probably run this stuff by RFK Jr.'s kids before he posts. He will be humiliated by this post (and then claim that it was sarcastic)

8 Likes

Thank you for your cable service.

9 Likes

That picture needs more bars. Hopefully September 18th it gets them.

12 Likes

Where’s my fingers crossed emoji?

12 Likes

I’m fine with a soundproof glass box. (Does everyone know that I’m also thinking airtight box?)

They could model it on Magneto’s prison in the X-Men movies.
MagnetoPlasticPrison

16 Likes

“I thought the cell was clear plastic. Why is it brown…Oh!”

10 Likes

Turnabout is fair, right?

18 Likes

Since Trump says he is (or was) a reality TV star, why not put him in a version of the Big Brother house? Just “accidentally” forget to unlock the door after he (and Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, and a couple other members of his cult) enter and you lock it behind them.

I’d bet we could crowdfund a nice kitty to entice him in there, and telling him that he’d have a massive audience on the live feeds might be a nice bit of sweetener for that deal.

10 Likes

Survivor: Antarctica

15 Likes

Just please, do not suggest that he go on “Naked and Afraid”. [Cue brain bleach, :face_vomiting:, etc.]

8 Likes

He’ll be really disappointed when he discovers the Amazing Race isn’t about white people.

16 Likes

The only reality game shows I know are Survivor and Big Brother so it never would’ve crossed my mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He could guest star on the granddaddy of them all, ratings would be through the roof. COPS.

9 Likes
12 Likes