Trump the Chump (Part 2)

“Honorary chairs”, whatever that actually means. As the article says, this is quite late to announce a transition team. This seems to me not so much “building a dynasty” but rather “scraping the bottom of the barrel”.

“The Times’ report added that Team Trump does not intend to use “the office space and computers that the federal government makes available for transitions,” and officials from the campaign would not explain why.”
Deep state!

13 Likes

Candid Camera

Smile!

6 Likes

But I’m sure some excessive amounts of campaign funds will be used to compensate them for the insignificant amount of time and effort they’ll put into handing the responsibilities over to the Heritage Foundation it.

8 Likes

Better yet: Abscam! C-SPAN!

3 Likes

Are there other sites I can stream the DNC besides CSPAN and Youtube (that’s what the official DNC website is streaming on). I’ll turn them all on for Joe tonight. Maybe TFG will have imploded by Thursday.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Not only are the lyrics despicable, the line “Isn’t it moronic” isn’t even original. There’s a Michelle Pfeiffer movie, and Saoirse Ronan (her first movie) plays her daughter who parodies the song with the exact refrain for her school’s talent show.

Typical right wing toadies ripping off another person’s writing.

14 Likes

The Apprentice aired on NBC, so perhaps having him guest star (as himself?) on a current NBC hit would be nice. I wonder if Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T would have to compete on who gets to cuff him, though. Maybe they can have Christopher Meloni make a guest appearance to do it (and not be particularly gentle about it)?

chung CHUNG, Donald.

12 Likes

Fox previewed his speech on crime in Howell MI.

He wants to bring back stop and frisk.

He wants the death penalty for pedophiles.

And he wants to make it a felony if a doctor does any procedure on a minor without parental consent.

Fox is actually questioning his venue choice.

13 Likes

The Antichrist needs your $5!

11 Likes

sodark

damn! all these millions of blue-collar-working-class-billionaires, so evil! /s

9 Likes

How great is it that he was claiming calling him weird is unfair while giving a “press conference” in the middle of an unexplained, totally unacknowledged display of various random grocery items?

Such a perfectly normal not-at-all weird thing to do.

16 Likes

21 Likes

Here’s his plan to make us safe.

In this video he says we’re a nation in decline, unsafe.

At the end he holds up handcuffs and says “this is safe”.

Not sure how handcuffs would have kept his ear safe but whatever.

13 Likes

Unsurprisingly: Trump the Traitor.

In a long tradition of Republican Traitors like Nixon in Vietnam and Reagan in Iran.
Netanyahu has to cut the Trump criminal syndicate in on the condo contract for the gentricide in Gaza that his son in law was boasting about.

18 Likes

The Logan Act has been used in only one indictment (in the early 19th century), but that case was never prosecuted.

7 Likes

He would’ve been in prison, and it would’ve been much harder to shoot him.

16 Likes

Sure it’s a minor crime for Trump.

But that shit needs to be brought into the light & he needs to be accountable for it. If only in public opinion. But hopefully in the election.

Edit:

And Mike Flynn did plead guilty to violating it more recently in a plea deal & that got nullified in Trumps’ pardon of him. The Republicans tried to overturn the law after then - but failed. If abortion laws from territories in 1849 are enforceable - so is this.

18 Likes

Unrefrigerated random grocery items spoiling in the hot Florida sun in some sort of Trumpian Potlach ceremony! “You can’t afford these items? We’re going to let them spoil while Trumpy blathers on for an hour and a half about crowd size.”

11 Likes

This isn’t as significant but still another example of every accusation being a confession.

13 Likes