Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I’m working on a theory he just likes to collect cease and desist letters

17 Likes

Hey, it’s traditional

12 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

Also, I eagerly await the Queen Bey lawsuit!

15 Likes
14 Likes

:rofl:

18 Likes

Hmm, you may be on to something. Then he can say that entertainers have reached out to him, which implies acknowledgement and support.

sad megan mullally GIF

15 Likes

Can we hope that Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, and other artists whose music he’s used against their wishes write and release songs blasting (or at least poking fun at) Trump? This would be in the spirit of You’re So Vain and You Oughta Know.

13 Likes

Doesn’t this statement about getting along go against everything he and his supporters do?

Kathy Hochul, the very unpopular Governor of New York, was the nastiest speaker on Monday evening (at the Democrat National Convention) as it pertains to your favorite President, me. Her total hatred, and statements made about me, had no bounds. I was amazed for two reasons: Number one, I did a GREAT job in New York, employed thousands of people, built some of the most beautiful and successful buildings, and paid billions of dollars in taxes. Number two is that, on the very distinct possibility I will win the Presidency, wouldn’t it be better for the people of New York State to have a Governor who got along with the President? Adversarial relationships are not good in politics! Unfairly, I am before a very biased and hateful New York Judicial System that is appointed and largely controlled by the Governor. With the vitriol displayed by her on Monday night, it is no wonder that the Judges have treated me so badly. The whole system is RIGGED, and companies are leaving because of it!!!

16 Likes

Me me meeeeee!!

Such a pathetic whiner.

Lucy Liu Vomit GIF

12 Likes

People keep bringing up the Logan Act, but this is more than just meddling in foreign policy. There’s a sweetener in the deal, which means he’s acting as an unregistered foreign agent. That’s a lot more serious.

18 Likes

“Getting along” is a one way street, just like “civility”.

11 Likes

I’m not seeing any mention of Marge’s visit up here in the news, which is very strange. Either it was kept quiet, or she accidentally ended up in Houghton Lake instead. I’m hoping for the latter, but the former seems more likely.

9 Likes

10 Likes
15 Likes

26 Likes

I see six life partners and two businesses partners in the picture.

21 Likes

And it looks like a fire sale.

17 Likes

She’s just really sick and tired of having to get so close sometimes to the poopy-diapers cloud.

11 Likes

“Hot diaper smell”

And it’s orange…

13 Likes
12 Likes