Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Shocked Futurama GIF

15 Likes

“Trump was gracious,” McMaster writes.

“[He] pointed his finger at my four nieces and nephews: ‘Your uncle is a great guy, very tough, and he did a fantastic job for me. Make sure he only writes nice things about me.’”

That wasn’t gracious, that was a threat.

17 Likes

A real “hot take” on the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle

11 Likes

Good thing they only used the missiles!

7 Likes

24 Likes

As with Nixon, even more people would be killed because of this kind of backdoor scheming.

7 Likes

I don’t know if this was in the original story or if it has been updated but it’s in there now.

Judy Woodruff posted this on her twitter a couple hours ago and of course trump has jumped on it.

I want to clarify my remarks on the PBS News special on Monday night about the ongoing cease fire talks in the Middle East. As I said, this was not based on my original reporting; I was referring to reports I had read, in Axios and Reuters, about former President Trump having spoken to the Israeli Prime Minister. In the live TV moment, I repeated the story because I hadn’t seen later reporting that both sides denied it. This was a mistake and I apologize for it.

12 Likes

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

10 Likes

If that was here I would assume a lawyer had contacted them. Probably internal in the US? Like they ring up the organisation who suggest a revision?

7 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

Is there even any organisation left that, thanks to the GOP working for decades_ to undermine or downright dismantle them, still has the teeth to make this a credible threat?

7 Likes

Your boss.

Censorship often acts through the old boys network/ the rigid class solidarity of the rich in power.

4 Likes
10 Likes

He’s on Fox right now promoting stop and frisk.

Denying knowledge of 2025.

He’s also rambling about his beautiful building in Chicago.

Now he’s talking about tampons and stealing 950 bucks in California.

He just slipped and said they’ve made our country really safe.

He’s also saying Kamala met with Putin 3 days before he attacked.

We did a great thing getting rid of Roe. He says now that it’s back to the states abortion is more liberal.

RFK very smart honored if he’s endorses trump.

Biden worst president in history.

The bipartisan bill no good, don’t need a bill, just close the border.

Lowest trafficking ever, lowest drugs.

Jails are being emptied, she’s a marxist, no drilling open borders.

Job numbers fraud. (wasn’t fraud, same thing happens every year including when he was president)

Biden stole 27 million.

Price controls, Venezuela tar, price controls, Nixon, failure.

Strongest economy in the history of the world, I did great with covid.

Biden jobs are trump jobs, stock market miracle.

Marxist our country will die.

He’s crazy angry.

He’s gone, Fox fact checked his Kamala met Putin lie.

Didn’t happen, woman on couch said she’s heard that it was true and acted surprised it wasn’t.

Bonkers

20 Likes

Stephen Curry What GIF by ESPN

Are they well? They actually fact checked the Flatulent Fuehrer? Holy shit, I guess Hell really is freezing over!

17 Likes

It’s real and it’s craptacular

■■■■■ ytrout.com

ETA: don’t forget to check out the binding arbitration agreement!

11 Likes

The perfect addition to any basement dwelling!

11 Likes

Comedy Central Adam Demamp GIF by Workaholics

The actual website is worse than I imagined:

What family stands around taking photos or videos of a crappy plastic fish?

12 Likes

This what he will be up to tonight.

He’s giving a heads up that he will be raving like a lunatic.

I will be doing a LIVE PLAY BY PLAY on TRUTH Social of Comrade Kamala Harris’ Speech tonight at the Democrat National Convention in Chicago. We will start at 10 P.M., Eastern, and be covering and commenting on some of the earlier Speeches made, prior to hers. She became the Nominee without receiving one Vote, stealing the Nomination from Crooked Joe Biden who earned it by getting 14 Million Votes. I am no fan of Biden, who was the Worst President in the History of the United States and, likewise, she is considered to be the Worst Vice President (and Border “Czar”) in the History of the United States, but Biden got “shafted.” We will expose all of her Radicalism, the horrible job she did at the Border, Crime, and Foreign Relations, and her Weaponization against her Political Opponent, using corrupt Prosecutors and Courts in New York, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta. I hope everybody will be following along on TRUTH, tonight!

15 Likes