Trump the Chump (Part 2)

The possibilities are endless!

14 Likes

Cut off headline: " Trey Parker and Matt Stone Say That ‘South Park’ Has Run Out of Ways to Make Fun of Trump"

12 Likes

Perfect example of what @atrupar refers to as “sane washing.” Trump goes off on a 500+ word incoherent rant about child care that makes ZERO sense but the best @nytimes can do is call it a “jumbled answer” and then cherry pick a few words to make it sound coherent

19 Likes

They could sell a ton (literally) of 100% Genuine Donald Trump Vacuum-Desiccated Death Discs for $99.99 a pop.

How about Con Old Trump?

A Biden or Harris pardon of Trump almost certainly would be even more controversial than President Ford’s pardon of former President Nixon.

9 Likes

Agreed. I hope Kamala laughs frequently during the debate. On the first return after a commercial break, she should say, “I wish Trumpy’s mic was on so you all could hear the total nonsense he was saying about Hannibal Lecter and wind farms.” :rofl:

11 Likes

Right? I really hope there’s at least some going low, with this creep who constantly goes low.

11 Likes

Even though Karneval is months away, a collection of pics of Trump on Deutsche Karnevalswagen from recent years popped up on Reddit today.

19 Likes

We can call them the Gerald Ford Society. Yes, that’s an insult.

12 Likes

Really? They must be getting old…

7 Likes

"… why do people who run for office against each other keep disagreeing about things?

and how can we make them stop?" :crazy_face:

12 Likes
7 Likes

wikipedian_protester

8 Likes

I think you’re giving him a lot more credit than he deserves.

9 Likes

25 Likes

Maybe when his poll numbers sink low enough, they’ll at least consent to his campaign playing “Big Bottom.”

13 Likes
17 Likes

:joy:

I heard a different soundbite from this speech on the radio, but I can’t find a transcript online. It seems like he’s thinking hard about fleeing to Venezuala because it keeps coming up on the campaign trail. He said something about how everyone in attendance could hop on a plane to Caracas because it’s much safer there (than Mosinee, Wisconsin?). He also said that there are hundreds of countries safer than the U.S.

So, if by the most generous count there are 205 countries in the world, I wonder which 4 are more dangerous than the U.S.?

14 Likes

The four most woke? /s

11 Likes

Ah, so we should consult charts on highest caffeine consumption per capita. :+1:

9 Likes

Are there any other countries he’s being charged for crimes in? Since, you know, all of these comments are pure solipsism – he’s in trouble in America and if he loses it will be his last election. I think he only has object permanence for things that affect him.

11 Likes