Trump the Chump (Part 2)

No one does it. Jobs don’t want that info. Too many people 30+ years in who started working in HS or so would have novel-length resumes with mostly dead contacts in them.

Media and the GOP are both run by out-of-touch elitists.

15 Likes

Done-old Trump?

Consider it Don! Er, done.

12 Likes

Brain Boy! :rofl:

4 Likes

Truth Social stock is down quite a bit from its peak. It’s still way, way too high but at least the trendline is going the right direction.

12 Likes

Waiting for the first delisting due to price floor threat. Can’t wait to see it.

12 Likes

A different Trump but some of the comments made me chuckle…

Internet personality Travis Akers said on X, “If your ears have been exposed to the abominable sounds of Lara Trump singing, you might be entitled to compensation.”

10 Likes

20 Likes

So he’s gonna sing the list? (It’s easy with that Pic to imagine a piano in front of him.)

:musical_note: Sing us a song, you’re the Liar Man!

11 Likes

I had the misfortune to hear this yesterday. Immediately developed fever, myalgias, fatigue, cough and congestion. Coincidence? I suspect not.

10 Likes
15 Likes

Heck, I didn’t even listen to her “sing”, and right after reading the story I had to go vomit. Seems like cause and effect to me.

7 Likes

How about show some fucking conviction and take a stand! But that won’t happen, because they are spineless cowards. (With all apologies to the perfectly lovely invertebrates out there)

16 Likes

“One high-level Republican, conceding it may only be ‘wishful thinking,’ even floated the idea of a Harris victory followed by Biden pardons of both his son, Hunter, and Trump,” reports Martin. "That would take the issue of both cases off Harris’ plate and, more to the point, drain the energy behind Trump’s persecution complex so that Republicans can get on with the business of winning elections."

Keep wishing! That would be a Republican party problem and pretty sure that it’s not up to Biden to help save the GOP. Besides, Biden has stated that he will not pardon his son.

14 Likes

Despite some people’s fixation on this idea, there’s no reason to assume either Biden, or Harris, or any other remotely foreseeable Democratic president, would ever pardon Trump.

(The people who keep bringing up the pardon idea seem to be in two categories: 1) terminal centrists who think it would somehow be a good idea; and 2) angry left-wing cranks who basically believe the Democrats are worse than Republicans, somehow. The former make up about 100% of the ones in media; the latter show up online every now and then, and are best blocked immediately.)

9 Likes
14 Likes

As a business, TMTG is not growing rapidly

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

11 Likes

20 Likes

Season 3 What GIF by The Lonely Island

18 Likes

This is why Harris wants the debate so badly and Trump doesn’t. He knows on some level that this level of word salad isn’t going to fly. I hope that with the mic’s off, she can say some shit to throw him like what he did to Biden.

13 Likes

There’s a shark backstage!
Is the floor getting wetter?
Is there an electric battery in your podium base?
You have tiny hands and small crowd sizes. Sad!

14 Likes