Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Is there really an epidemic of fentanyl laced weed?

As everyone knows, I was, and will be again, the most respected LAW & ORDER President in U.S. History. We will take our streets back by being tough & smart on violent, & all other types, of Crime. In Florida, like so many other States that have already given their approval, personal amounts of marijuana will be legalized for adults with Amendment 3. Whether people like it or not, this will happen through the approval of the Voters, so it should be done correctly. We need the State Legislature to responsibly create laws that prohibit the use of it in public spaces, so we do not smell marijuana everywhere we go, like we do in many of the Democrat run Cities. At the same time, someone should not be a criminal in Florida, when this is legal in so many other States. We do not need to ruin lives & waste Taxpayer Dollars arresting adults with personal amounts of it on them, and no one should grieve a loved one because they died from fentanyl laced marijuana. We will make America SAFE again!

9 Likes

I think Sorbo would need a mallet for the percussion. Or the concussion. Both! :grin:

7 Likes

There will be a new Republican villain then, and we will be encouraged to believe that Trump’s shortcomings were trivial by comparison

That’s just how politics works

The 2036 election will be, once again, the most important election of our lifetime :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

oh s running away

7 Likes

dark shadows robbing a grave

4 Likes

I feel like Faith No More should offer “Crack Hitler” to the campaign for a HIGH price: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WIoVVwMZTE

It feels like it was written for him at this point, donate the money to rehabs or something (btw for all I know FNM are right-wingers as I haven’t looked into it. Song still tracks though.)

11 Likes

Because everyone can provide proof of their summer jobs from the 80s and McDonald’s keeps records of every employee form the 80s.

Weird.

Comrade Kamala Harris lied about working at McDonalds. SHE NEVER WORKED THERE, they think she’s “nuts.” Likewise, she lied about Fracking, the Border, Crime, the Economy, and the Democrat’s “Suckers and Losers” HOAX, concerning our great military. She also lied about Arlington Cemetery and Afghanistan. She lies about everything!!! DJT

13 Likes

They? So Donald, are you saying Ronald McDonald thinks she’s nuts? Is Ronald here in the room with us now, Donald?

10 Likes

The thing that cracks me up about their “proof” is that they’re pointing to a job application where she did not list her work at McDonalds. The position was for a law clerk, I think. Why the hell would she list slinging fries and burgers as evidence of her ability to be a good clerk! :woman_shrugging: These people are dipshits.

17 Likes

When I first heard about this I thought their point was that she was trying to hide having worked at McDonald’s. Like, “we can’t find any records anywhere, she scrubbed them to hide her shameful burger-flipping history!” Republicans looking down on fast food workers, or indeed anyone who didn’t grow up as a spoiled rich nepo baby, is completely in-character for them. The fact that it turned out to be the opposite doesn’t shock me too much, given that they have no consistent values or principles beyond cruelty and staying in power.

13 Likes

If the McDonald’s was a franchisee, then McD HQ might never have had any record of her employment.

In the interest of full disclosure, I hereby announce that I did not put either of the two jobs I had in food service - nor, for that matter, any of the jobs I had before I finished college - when I applied for my current job.

9 Likes

Can Dementia Don provide proof of ever working at a job that wasn’t from his dad?

12 Likes

Right? I mean, why would someone do that? It’s not relevant. A resume or CV is meant to reflect your relevant experience, not be a complete list of jobs one has had…

12 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

Maybe it was a warning, Donnie?

13 Likes

Then again, I suspect he should be looking in the opposite direction for the supernatural entity which saved him…

8 Likes

19 Likes

I’m mildly surprised it took so long, it was a sure bet he’d spin it like this sooner or later.

9 Likes

17 Likes