Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Baby-shit Brown!

4 Likes

“Immediate retribution by the deep state”?

I’m confused. Wasn’t Trumpy fighting the deep state? Wasn’t he trying to disband it? Wasn’t he going to save all the little MAGAts from it? Why would “they” give 2 shits about Trumpy’s welfare?

7 Likes
12 Likes

This can be partially true, as an average person formulates thoughts based on new information. A brain that never thinks things through probably requires less sleep.

10 Likes

Fig.1: How most of civilised society eat cake.

cake

Fig. 2: 45 Stylee.

4 Likes

Yet journalists still use euphemisms for dementia like “cognitive decline” and “significantly less sharp”.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I have to think that he’s going to run out of marks with that kind of money, if he hasn’t already. Tho I suppose there are a nonzero number of tycoons who want to go on the ride again. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

As one commenter put it:

The legal costs they’re fundraising for will be for attempting to overthrow the election in the courts

10 Likes

ULTRA MAGA EXPERIENCE

No Thanks Want GIF

10 Likes
11 Likes

Apparently he is almost as far up his ass like he is up Putin’s

“She says some negative things about Diddy, and I’m listening,” Hall said of O’Day. “Trump chimes in and defends Diddy and that surprised me because usually Trump don’t defend nobody but himself.”

Hall claims that Trump then began passionately expressing his respect for Combs in response to O’Day’s claims, stating that he’s never had personal issues with the Bad Boy founder throughout their dealings and interactions.

“For him to speak up and say, ‘Well, I like him, he’s a good guy. I’ve never had a problem.’ He gives him a full-throated vote of character,” Arsenio said of Trump. He concluded, “I had no idea one day this was going to play out in real-time. But Trump liked Diddy.”

6 Likes

I notice the dog on cleanup duties down there…

5 Likes
5 Likes

Also, perfectly healed ear! Not a mark on it! It’s a miracle!!

/s

8 Likes

“Just a former president suggesting he’ll use the military against his fellow citizens for exercising their freedom of speech. Nothing to worry about, folks. Seriously, when is he gonna grow that little mustache already? Because there’s only three weeks left!”

— Jimmy Kimmel, on his show last night.

13 Likes

Hate to be the person who has to clean it

6 Likes

That’s quite the list of people TFG is happy to defend: Diddy, Ghislaine Maxwell and Putin.

7 Likes

video

ETA:

video

11 Likes

Ew Pass GIF

5 Likes