Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I took a drive up to the Poconos today. On the side of the highway there was a big video billboard for Trump:

Trump
   A civil rights leader 
 Endorsed by Kanye West

:woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

fark_B4uioqDSUTcFUe5xdm0E_OPzRU8

14 Likes
11 Likes

TIL that the Mormon prohibition on caffeine is a mater of interpretation, not doctrine. So Diet Coke might be ok, depending which Mormon you ask.

The Mormons I knew were against caffeine generally, so colas, Mountain Dew, etc were out.

8 Likes

Aubrey Plaza Ok GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

Yeah, that’s gonna make me vote for him.

8 Likes

Right? I don’t want to paint our state with too simple a brush, but there’s no small overlap on the Venn diagram of “rugged country prone to wildfires” and “places where a Trump flag is being flown.”

But of course TFG will simultaneously blame those of us in bluer, more urban areas. “See what those liberals made me do? I’m powerless! Also, don’t cash those FEMA checks.” :person_facepalming: The cognitive dissonance, it burns.

I promise there’s not a single urbanite in the Golden State eager to see homes, businesses, and lives destroyed. It’s heartbreaking, smelling smoke in the air and knowing that someone nearby is at risk. I don’t care how they vote.

In short: cram it, Donnie.

12 Likes

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

14 Likes

Trump rally leaves more people abandoned.

A tragedy in three acts:

Act 1

Act 2

Act 3

(Pics not mine.)

14 Likes

Here’s hoping that this guy can make the connection that Trump will NOT help him if he becomes president again and that Trump and his people are to blame for this.

16 Likes

With the whole “THIS HAS TO BE LOOKED INTO” and conspiracy theorizing that this is due to Democrat meddling rather than the Occam’s razor of “Trump’s people are just crap at logistics”, I’m not folding my breath.

ETA Coachella is out in the middle of the fucking desert and there’s not a lot of infrastructure around there. That’s why people needed to be bussed into the rally from far away (oh, the irony).

17 Likes

I mean, I would not be surprised, but I got to hold out hope that more people will start understanding who that man is and how he doesn’t give a shit about them other than how they can enrich him…

12 Likes

Literally everything Trump touches goes badly…so you have to ask yourself why, and what are they so afraid of? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

But surely there are people with experience of organising large events in Coachella…

11 Likes

Yes, but those people insist on payments, I’d imagine a fair amount up front, and pretty airtight contracts for the rest.

13 Likes

Hmmm.

7 Likes

Source

Democrat warns US leaders about Trump loyalist’s ‘target list’ of people to be detained in live stream raids | US politics | The Guardian

“This is a deadly serious report,” Representative Jamie Raskin of Maryland told Raw Story, regarding its extensive discoveries about Ivan Raiklin, a former US army reserve lieutenant colonel and US Defense Intelligence Agency employee the site said was seeking to enlist rightwing sheriffs while calling himself Donald Trump’s “future secretary of retribution”.

14 Likes

Can the media start questioning the “left-wing rhetoric” line now?

13 Likes

But it’s the “radical left” that’s dangerous… :rage:

Oh My God Omg GIF

14 Likes

“He has more stamina and mental acumen and strength than any political figure probably in the history of the country that I can remember,” Johnson said at one point.

Johnson further went on to dismiss concerns about Trump not releasing his medical records by saying that the former president “doesn’t require as much sleep as the average person” and that he’s “an unusual figure.”

14 Likes

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

Democrats need to take the house to get this asshole out of speakers chair.

18 Likes