Trump the Chump (Part 2)

14 Likes

I need that :face_vomiting: emoji.

10 Likes

Trump Crying GIF

15 Likes

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

10 Likes

She let him gush about how sexually attractive he finds Sen. Katie Britt, R-Ala.

I saw that snippet on MSNBC yesterday and just about lost my stomach’s contents. :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

She was the “Christian Baby Voice Woman” from the SOTU response, wasn’t she?

Yes! Yes she was! (For some reason, I haven’t fried that brain cell yet. WTF?)

13 Likes

The Swiss-made watch story has some holes in it?

10 Likes

I think that means he has many children that we don’t know about- and that he ignores them.

9 Likes

His mom is gay - and he takes no shit from homophobes.

19 Likes

Ha, I was thinking something similar. I was going to say “Father of IVF” lines up with how he treats all his actual children apart from Ivanka;
Needs to be reminded it exists? Check. Doesn’t actually know anything about it? Check. Only cares about it when it’s of use to him? Check. Slightly awkward and embarrassed to be talking about it? Check.

10 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

Ducking out a very friendly rally, days in advance? And as one commenter put it:

Frankly, you’d think a candidate who keeps getting shot at would want to do more NRA events, which tend to be safer because guns are ironically prohibited.

13 Likes

I often find Kimmel’s schtick a bit long winded, so here’s the vid starting at the good part:

10 Likes
7 Likes

Donald and Melania at the Al Smith Dinner. Just a couple of love birds having a great time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1g6ghra/donald_and_melania_at_the_al_smith_dinner_just_a/

12 Likes

14 Likes

17 Likes
17 Likes
16 Likes