Trump the Chump (Part 2)

How fucked up a place are we in that for half a second (until I noticed it was the Onion) I thought that was real…

19 Likes

It could be real. Just send him a fake letter from a Doctor of Phrenology, and he’d probably repeat it.

9 Likes

softly: “Okay, grandpa. Time for bed.”

11 Likes

Here is Trump basically promising to abandon Taiwan and torpedo the US economy at the same time. No wonder the CCP prefers him over Harris.

“When asked whether he would use military force in response to a potential Chinese blockade of Taiwan, Trump said it wouldn’t be necessary”

13 Likes

That’s great, numbnuts! Punish us !!!

6 Likes
12 Likes

Wrestling Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

10 Likes

It’s kind of cuckoo.

5 Likes
13 Likes

The video on his Bluesky has a Fox News person reacting completely aghast by his story :rofl:

11 Likes

The bottom keeps getting bottomier

15 Likes

23 Likes

Two paragraphs in particular made me sigh.

During his half-hour shift Sunday, Trump traded his suit jacket for an apron and received a brief tutorial from a fry cook. He then took a turn at the deep fryer himself, dropping two batches of potatoes into hot oil and waiting for them to cook. He mostly followed instructions, though he forgot to fully drain the oil from one batch and appeared to be more generous with the salt.

Trump marveled repeatedly about how the fries are packaged, with the aid of a scooper-like device.

He did a half-hour shift and screwed it up, then he marveled at a scoop! And this is the guy MAGA cultists think is qualified to handle one of the most stressful jobs in the world?

16 Likes

Well, T**** does look like he’ll need an Undertaker soon…

12 Likes

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

ETA

The event was as spontaneous as a rehearsed campaign event could be and everyone here in Brazil is replaying this video without the slightest question or hesitation.

14 Likes

Trump claims he’s ‘the father of IVF’ and other false memories

13 Likes

Seems more like a metaphor what what his second term will be like.

21 Likes

Nope…way too organized and well-orchestrated.

17 Likes

Did he throw paper towels at them?

11 Likes

He might have given them food poisoning, if he didn’t wash his hands – assuming anyone ate anything. They might see a profitable market in selling on pieces of the True Fries to the MAGA marks.

11 Likes