Trump the Chump (Part 2)

About that …

While serving food through the drive-thru window and working the fry cooker, some have pointed out that he wasn’t taking proper precautions — at a location that has previously been cited for health code violations.

and

The Independent has reached out to the Bucks County Health Department and a representative for McDonald’s for comment.

Might this be one more business / location that gets shut down (at least temporarily) by Donald Trump?

16 Likes

Ha, I wondered if he was supposed to have on a hair net (not that he would ever wear one). Maybe he got grease burns on his tiny fingers? :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Don Jr then boasted: “I think my father knows the McDonald’s menu much better than Kamala Harris ever did.”

Hmm… somehow I don’t think that’s the flex that Don Jr thinks it is.

23 Likes
20 Likes
11 Likes

‘Fuck D-n-ld Tr-mp’:

:laughing:

Still: Rock on, Joni Mitchell!

17 Likes

20 Likes
13 Likes

And Arnold Palmer’s cremains are still a better golfer than Donald “Cheater” Trump is.

8 Likes
11 Likes

20 Likes

They still couldn’t resist a little sanewashing: “falsely claiming “nobody died” on January 6 other than Ashli Babbitt

He claimed both that no one died and that Ashli Babbitt died. If that doesn’t make sense, that’s his problem.

11 Likes

Tertiary syphilis.

11 Likes
18 Likes

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

4 Likes

Trump calls his wild off-topic rants “the weave,” which he insists is actually “the most brilliant thing.”

But Walz said on Tuesday that the GOP presidential nominee has been “rambling more than the normal rambling,” and he isn’t buying the “weave” excuse.

“Donald, come on!” the Minnesota governor said during a fiery speech on Tuesday. “We know there’s only one weave that you know anything about ― and it is not this.”

18 Likes
16 Likes
13 Likes

Some NSFW language, and who could blame him?!

8 Likes
1 Like