Indictment Time!

11 Likes

Letā€™s hope sheā€™s right!

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

13 Likes
16 Likes

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

11 Likes

The Chicago Tribune is the most ā€˜conservativeā€™ of the local papers. Even the Trib is now turning on Trump:

14 Likes

just now figuring that out, Trib?

15 Likes
13 Likes

Itā€™s an asshole tornado :tornado:

11 Likes

Iā€™m wondering at the narrative hereā€¦ is this actually happening or is this wishful thinking on the part of the mediaā€¦

12 Likes

Trumpism isnā€™t fizzling.

10 Likes

If you look at who they talk about it fizzling with, itā€™s all media figures and other Republican politicians like DeSantis. Then at the end they admit Trumpism still animates the party. :man_shrugging:

I donā€™t even know what would be wishful thinking for these sources any more. The red wave was definitely a narrativeā€¦was it a wishful one? I mean, nobody should want it, but it did give the comfort of thinking the polls could be reported and trusted as-isā€¦

12 Likes

I donā€™t think all journalists are griefers, but it certainly seems like the formerly-trusted sources now only hire griefers. Thatā€™s why the real journalism these days comes from unlikely outlets like Teen Vogueā€¦

16 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s kind of wishful thinking on the authorā€™s partā€¦ but notice he buried a counter-point by Michael Steele at the end of the articleā€¦ He also avoids talking about support from the base. As long as Trump has that, heā€™s still a problem, whatever other big figures in the party say and do (or donā€™t do).

13 Likes

An unfortunately incontinent one.

1 Like

perverse incentives abound in mass media

3 Likes

ā€¦ now iā€™m imagining putting on those sunglasses from They Live and now instead of The Atlantic or whatever the magazines are called

GRIEF

LIES

SHIT TALK

10 Likes
15 Likes
10 Likes

From her private chambers in Fort Pierce, Florida, Cannon dismissed the case by acknowledging she lacked jurisdiction to ever entertain it.

18 Likes

giphy (1)

18 Likes