Trump the Chump (Part 2)

So they are releasing them pre-buried…

10 Likes

Even on the most Friday of document dumps - those things will be rising from the grave.

12 Likes

Well, we all remember what happened on “Good Friday” :thinking:

7 Likes
11 Likes

Taking more than $400 million (in today’s dollars) from his father and, during the decade between 1985 and 1994, losing more than a billion — more than anyone else in America — and declaring bankruptcy several times while claiming to be a great businessman?

Yeah but he wouldn’t have gotten that half-a-billion-or-so from daddy if he hadn’t been acting like a businessman the whole time

DJT responded to Pavlovian conditioning, and his whole life has been about looking busy when people are watching and pretending to know what he was doing until the cameras shut off

10 Likes

Womp womp

15 Likes

So I paid more federal taxes than Trump. There’s a shocker.

ShockedNotShocked.gif

21 Likes

Same. My wife was shocked. I was not.

17 Likes

Grift King

16 Likes
15 Likes

Not even Newsmax?

Ouch. What a loser.

14 Likes

A slow fade to grey…

11 Likes

ha ha simpsons GIF

10 Likes

Bwahahahaha. Sink into irrelevancy, jackass.

18 Likes

So, Trumps tax returns are one gigabyte (multiple years, lots of forms, yada yada yada). I kind of feel as if those sorts of files are too large to be accessible to the average punter.

2 Likes

You’d think somebody would have an AI entity to figure it all out.

2 Likes

He appointed the Justices that literally caused this to be an “issue”…

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

23 Likes

Wtf is it with Trump’s random capitalization? Did he see that in some founding fathers document and decided it would make him look intelligent?
It seems to get worse over time. Though I try not to read much of what he writes. Pretty soon it’ll be all caps yelling

12 Likes

I think he’s just an idiot…

18 Likes

Throw them up in a torrent. A gigabyte is less than a season of a tv show.

8 Likes