Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I wonder if he had a whole product line he wanted to market: Rigged Election™ brand frozen steaks, Rigged Election™ bottled water, Rigged Election™ the Board Game…

9 Likes

Get your laptop fixed at the Rigged Election™ Very Stable Genius Bar.

17 Likes

Rigged Election™ brand Electors

10 Likes

Accept no only substitutes!

11 Likes

Agreed. Also here we are with the all caps screaming already. SMH

Early Wednesday, Trump publicly urged Republicans to vote for McCarthy: “CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY,” he wrote on his social media site. He added: “REPUBLICANS, DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT.”

9 Likes

absolute clown show! :clown_face:

5 Likes
10 Likes

Trump’s never claimed to be sweatless, and that stuff he uses must have an absorption limit. I want to see greasy mud flows down his orange edifice.

3 Likes

federally constructed border barrier a short distance behind it — and, according to an engineering report commissioned by the Justice Department, at risk of falling over in a major flood and floating away.

And because of its location and construction along the water’s edge, federal officials worry that the fence could end up redirecting the Rio Grande in such a way that the land it sits on would end up as part of Mexico.

13 Likes

Ha! A border wall so utterly useless it can’t even keep a country out.

11 Likes

It’s the only border wall that can change the border.

That’s so metal.

10 Likes

I dunno, a wall built to keep immigrants out that goes “nah, fuck that. I’m going to immigrate” feels more punk to me

12 Likes
12 Likes

https://archive.ph/VQawJ

(@orenwolf or other BBS deity, can the trump raids thread be reopened?)

11 Likes

Done!

10 Likes

Go for it!

6 Likes
10 Likes

“You can tell it’s moving quickly”

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

By September 11, 2003, how many detainees were at Gitmo?

15 Likes

… also, they’re going to bust Dick Cheney for burning Valerie Plame any day now :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

It’s accelerating…from moving rapidly in the other direction.

8 Likes