Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Well, talk about a perfect analogy! That’s nail on the head stuff.

4 Likes

A new twist in the ongoing Trump v DeSantis drama:

8 Likes

Donald Trump, seditionist coup leader, is still mad about being compared to Adolf Hitler

11 Likes

“Bigger than Jesus.”

9 Likes

“We had to close our mouths and eyes when he said things that horrified us,”

If they could do that, then they weren’t really horrified. Embarrassed, perhaps…

11 Likes

They got what they wanted out of him. No need for him now.

12 Likes

They will need to change it up to “The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Ostritch.”

6 Likes

Bottom Line: “Boring” is the new prosecutorial “sexy”.

(excerpt) “Smith is careful, sober, I would say dry to the point of, frankly at times, being boring in his presentation,” Melber said. “The man clashing with gangsters and war lords cuts a somber figure when you look at his record and how he operates, even when he makes his big arguments in court. There are peers who say he used that underrated style to great effect with juries and judges, meaning it works.” Melber then detailed how Smith combines this “dry and boring” style of presentation with very aggressive prosecutorial techniques that means he will not wilt in the face of pressure.

11 Likes

It’s too bad that they don’t do the Spectacles, Testicles, Wallet, and Watch thing.

3 Likes

Hurry up already…

6 Likes

He can get in line after Fanni…

8 Likes
10 Likes

I figure this is one reason he’s a POTUS candidate again (whether he actually intends to take office again or not).

11 Likes
11 Likes
19 Likes
7 Likes

Even he knows he’s not much without them

11 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

I’m so sick of these disgusting assholes having such a major voice in our politics, given how small a group they actual represent.

They won’t listen, because this has been a major goal of the far right for a long time. Trump was a means to an end for some.

12 Likes
17 Likes
11 Likes