Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Former mob boss is a much less exacting standard than former President.

8 Likes

Two guys obviously posting for a photo and a third one who doesn’t look like he really knows what’s going on.

8 Likes

He actually tied for first with Kim Jong Un.

10 Likes

Live-blog of the hearings about the report from Fulton County’s investigation…

Willis does not want the report released at this time.

10 Likes

No. This is not from The Onion.

(excerpt) “[H]ow come not one person said, while on the call, that I acted inappropriately, or made a statement of protest at what I said, & then slammed down the phone[?]” asked the ex-president. “Not one, even with so many opposing people, lawyers, and others on the line. NO ADMONISHMENT at all.”

12 Likes
12 Likes

“The public should be able to hear what politicians are saying so they can make informed choices,” Nick Clegg, Meta’s president of global affairs, said in a blog post announcing the decision.

On Jan. 7, 2021, the social media giant indefinitely froze Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts with CEO Mark Zuckerberg citing the risk of ongoing violence if the then-president were allowed to remain on the services. Trump had praised rioters who engaged in violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in posts on Facebook and Instagram. The company later said it would suspend Trump until at least January 2023 and would reinstate his accounts “if conditions permit.”

“Like any other Facebook or Instagram user, Mr. Trump is subject to our Community Standards,” Clegg wrote on the post Tuesday. “In light of his violations, he now also faces heightened penalties for repeat offenses — penalties which will apply to other public figures whose accounts are reinstated from suspensions related to civil unrest under our updated protocol. In the event that Mr. Trump posts further violating content, the content will be removed and he will be suspended for between one month and two years, depending on the severity of the violation.”

To BB’s readers from the UK, yes that Nick Clegg.

15 Likes

So, he’s okay if that’s Hillary’s defense for having a private server, right? No one, out of all those experts, told her it was in advisable. :woman_shrugging:t2:
These guys. Seriously, if you hadn’t started by clarifying it wasn’t an Onion article, I would not have known.
Don’t even get me started on how many people told him not to keep classified docs. Or to put a stop to the 1/6 insurrection. :woman_facepalming:t2:

12 Likes

My main regret is that I can’t cancel a non-existent MetaFace account.

10 Likes

I guess they believe, like Susan Collins, that he’s learned his lesson?

7 Likes
9 Likes

I know, he’s nowhere near as cool as Sloth, but…

8 Likes

14 Likes

You could join up — throw out a massive “BLOW ME!!” right there — then cancel your account. The comment and the cancellation should reward you with a double-joy.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, it’s his club, so his rules. The other players should feel free to declare themselves the champion and whip up a violent mob to storm the clubhouse and stop Trump “stealing” their title.

13 Likes

Fore! more years!

7 Likes

By chance or intention, your gif covers every single thing about my comment. Every. Single. Thing.

3 Likes

Professionally, I’ve worked for six companies now, and I’ve gathered that it must be universal that bosses’ jokes – however lame or controversial – always get laughs from at least some of their employees. It’s the tithe they must pay to their master.

3 Likes
10 Likes