Trump the Chump (Part 2)

This is a tactic by Trump’s lawyers to delay the trial. Carroll’s lawyers asked for his DNA repeatedly over the last 3 years. No when the trial is finally set for April, Trump’s lawyers reverse course and say they’ll offer the DNA in exchange for an appendix to the DNA test done on the dress. Carroll was wearing the night of the attack.
The judge is pissed. This was a deliberate strategy to (1) make it look like Carroll’s lawyers had refused to the DNA because Carroll’s lawyers thought it would exonerate Trump and (2) If accepted force yet another delay of several months because DNA testing is not fast. Plus all of the shenanigans of adding another expert witness.

It is good to see the judge is not putting up with this crap

The patently untimely request for the appendix thus reflects either a tactical shift or just an afterthought. One possible explanation is that it is an attempt to reverse a deliberate tactical decision by Mr. Trump’s counsel not to raise the question of the appendix over the past three years, a decision perhaps the product of a belief that asking for the appendix might well have resulted in renewed demands for Mr. Trump’s DNA. Another possible explanation is a negligent failure to read the report with any care over the entire three-year period and thus the failure to notice the lack of the appendix. But whatever the explanation, the effort comes too late.

15 Likes

Well, there you go, his imaginary friend says so.

9 Likes

Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

10 Likes
12 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

8 Likes

Now Trump is demonic…

Did I miss halftime when the teams changed ends?

FG57toDXsAUGReK

15 Likes

Let the hate flow through you GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

9 Likes

I’d kind of like to trust him on this one. It has the questionable implication that Carlson himself is not demonic, but I mean, he could easily be a vampire or ghoul or lich or something like that instead.

(I’m just making fun, of course. I know both of them are actually just trashy fascist grifters, the sort you get when society rewards sociopaths.)

9 Likes

Absurdity aside, ‘demonic’ fits better than the ‘angelic’ label a lot of xtian churches have applied to Trump…

Just baffles me how many churches praise Trump, he’s pretty much the parody anti-jesus figure as described in the bible…

12 Likes

9 Likes

Can’t spell Jesus without sus.

10 Likes

The battle against Trump-appointed [read: rogue] judges:

14 Likes

His whole career is one big “crime-fraud exception”

14 Likes

Sure you can…

Isa…

7 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah, good luck. Even if it happened…

12 Likes

They should - and he should be compelled to testify.

14 Likes

He’d just plead the 5th the whole time, I’m sure. But still. I’d love to see it.

15 Likes
13 Likes

We know, Mary… we know.

15 Likes