Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Why does the title have to be “could have” instead of “has”?

9 Likes

The “I call it a dog” isn’t even the dumbest part of that clip.
“They did a lot of shooting and they did a lot of blasting, even not going through the front door. You know, you would think you go through the door. If you’re a normal person, you say, knock-knock, may I come in?”
That implies, even with a super charitable reading, Trump was genuinely surprised to learn that Special Forces raiding a house to capture or kill somebody don’t use the front door.
That’s assuming the last sentence is just his usual word-association stream of consciousness rambling and not a sign he was also surprised that they don’t politely knock and ask permission to come in and shoot everybody.

4 Likes

Not Junior’s

7 Likes

That feeling when the House holds a hearing about the Hunter Biden laptop twitter thing and gems like this come out instead. Just marvelous.

14 Likes
15 Likes

It’s officially on congressional record now. Trump is a pussy ass b***h.

Fact.

Chelsea has fun with PAB:

13 Likes

Three years and two days ago:

10 Likes

Let’s look back at his musical stylings

11 Likes
10 Likes

There’s no way that a PAC employee would be permitted to access classified documents. Legally.

19 Likes

Finally… the leadership of the GOP will come around and condemn Trump now! /s

Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

16 Likes

Can these documents be torrented yet? Asking for a friend.

12 Likes

Funny your English is excellent. Hmmmm.

8 Likes

Yeah. Didn’t see that coming.

19 Likes

Trump was issued subpoena for folder marked ‘Classified Evening Briefing’ discovered at Mar-a-Lago

Marked classified. I’m his private quarters. After this many go rounds.

16 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes

Capo Don has always used attorney-client privilege as an iron wall defense. Breaching it on the “crime-fraud” exception is kind of a big deal.

13 Likes

Do what the cops do. Pick up a glass he used at an event.

12 Likes