Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Poor Trump (Literally)

17 Likes

Mmmmmmm, these are very fine, scootenfroody Trump posts. I like them.

10 Likes

A better number for the calculator display is 5318008

5 Likes
11 Likes

MAGA mind tricks fail.

10 Likes

Trump lawyers arguing that we’re in a simulation.

9 Likes

The cake Trump is a lie?

8 Likes

Trump Lawyers: Instead, only try to recognise the truth. There is no Trump Organisation
Prosecution: okay if that’s how you want to play it. Then Mr Trump will see, it is not the organisation that is being sued for $250 million. It is only himself.

13 Likes

I smell a pretty good SNL sketch here.

5 Likes

Rudy: Are you saying Donald is The One?
Trump: yeah, what are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge prosecution?
Bannon: No Donald. I’m trying to tell you that when you’re president, you won’t have to.

10 Likes

In the sketch I wanna see a little bald-headed robed kid sitting at the defense table.

7 Likes

Something, something unpaid bills, treason, insurrection…

It’s the unpaid bills. All the other evil didn’t bother JD before.

16 Likes

Gotta protect that law license too.

12 Likes

Eric Trump Blames Dad’s Beloved Brexit For Millions In Losses At Scottish Golf Courses

14 Likes

Donald Trump Tries to Deny That Spy Balloons Also Flew Over U.S. During His Presidency

13 Likes

“JUST FAKE DISINFORMATION!” [Trump] wrote.

So . . . it’s . . . true?

14 Likes

They didn’t fly over. They just sort of floated.

11 Likes

MSNBC review of an oldie… but a bizarre goody.

11 Likes

Of course, Joe Scarborough fluffed Trumpy the entire way into the White House. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Son the Chump

In preparation for the 2023 State of the Union, the board voted 2-1 to put up the fencing. Architect of the Capitol J. Brett Blanton and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Karen Gibson voted in favor, while McCarthy’s pick, House Sergeant-at-Arms William McFarland, reportedly voted against because there was “no actionable intelligence to necessitate putting up a fence.”

Putting aside the wisdom of the decision, with the sergeants-at-arms split, Blanton cast the deciding vote to put up the fences. And Blanton was appointedto a 10-year term in 2019 by Trump.

Nonetheless, Donald Trump Jr., the former president’s son and a right-wing podcaster and media entrepreneur, responded to the news on Tuesday morning by tweeting, “When Biden starts talking about unity at the SOTU just remember he’s also putting up fencing around The Capitol because that’s how he really feels about the citizens he’s supposed to represent. What a joke.”

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

11 Likes