Trump the Chump (Part 2)

And, come on. No one from the Republican party wants any of that for regular Americans who they see as “takers.” They would only ever want that for their wealty elite friends and sponsors.

6 Likes
12 Likes

ChumpPAC

12 Likes

Fantasizing about the NATO building being brought down by one shot because it’s glass instead of concrete was the worst part for me. He’s a native New Yorker, for heaven’s sake.

15 Likes

Trump’s plan, shared in advance with POLITICO, calls for holding a contest to design and create up to ten new “Freedom Cities,” built from the ground up on federal land.

… sounds very fiscally conservative

We’ll hear how he’ll pay for it any minute now

16 Likes

And by that, he probably means indigenous treaty land.

15 Likes

well it’s all stolen land, taken by force or extortion

14 Likes

Yes, but I was thinking more of his worldview. White Supremacists can’t have their “white homeland” if there are native people who were here first.

10 Likes

Huh? That’s their specialty - taking other people’s property.

12 Likes

Oh no you don’t. I clicked on the last one and am deeply regretting it. :rage:

11 Likes

Just taking it isn’t enough for them. It has to have been theirs from the beginning, and if indigenous peoples are acknowledged at all, it’s as squatters on the land that God promised to the nationalists.

I think that’s why indigenous genocide was more than the usual racism or greed. Their existence was a contradiction of the nationalist worldview.

The Doctor: You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering.

Trump, by saying “they don’t look like Indians”, is denying their existence.

13 Likes

There have probably been larger crowds for Tupperware parties.

11 Likes

According to the video, back then he paid taxes, and thought that meant something. :woman_shrugging:t2:
These people with no moral compasses are like phantasms, they’re there, but there’s nothing there.

7 Likes

At Tupperware parties you can buy something useful. And get your money’s worth.

9 Likes

I’ve been to weddings with more attendees than that. However, I’ve been to graduation parties that were bigger than those weddings.

7 Likes

:nauseated_face:

WTAF

Is it my imagination or did the former guy sound even more like Mussolini than usual? than previously? because he sure sounds like someone cranked that Il Duce button to 11.

ETA: ye gods it was in the clip, that threat re WWIII

9 Likes

Hopefully the part where he flushes 13.5 times is nearing.

4 Likes

Trump went full Fat Elvis back on The Apprentice

3 Likes
9 Likes

Your design sucked trump.

14 Likes