Trump the Chump (Part 2)

He was designing it to spec.

laughs GIF

The client is always right.

15 Likes

Where is the justice in using a manā€™s own words against him?! /s

17 Likes

Jurors are hearing from Jennifer Weisselberg, a one-time Trump family confidant embroiled in a bitter divorce who explained how the real estate mogul ordered his top finance executive to dodge taxes and cook the books.

Asked about the investigation outside the DAā€™s office at 12:30 p.m., Weisselberg told The Daily Beast that ā€œsomething has changed and itā€™s up-leveled.ā€

ā€œItā€™s bigger than any taxes, paper, insurance, banks, insuranceā€¦ itā€™s bigger than money,ā€ she said.

19 Likes

Tell Deon Cole GIF by Team Coco

17 Likes

Iā€™d probably be more excited about new of upcoming action, if there hadnā€™t been people screaming wolf from the rooftops and street corners for years, with no sign of a wolf. A couple of puppies, maybe, but no wolf.

Stop telling us over and over and over again that thereā€™s a really big wolf that you canā€™t show us yet. Just release the damn wolves already.

15 Likes

19 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of

But Iā€™ll take what I can get over years of breathlessly hollow promises of imminent justice.

16 Likes

That second, older bison coming up at the end has me assuming the wolves didnā€™t succeed after all.

14 Likes

Justice click baitā„¢.

10 Likes

Just saying.

13 Likes

That oneā€™s in the commuter lane.

He knew what he did!

12 Likes

Oh, that wasnā€™t part of the first gif!

12 Likes
15 Likes
16 Likes

Weā€™ve only known he was laundering money since about 2015. Took them long enough!

15 Likes

I was hearing stories back in the late 1970s - early 1980s about Trump from friends in NYC and NJ whose families worked in certain industries.

This ainā€™t news.

13 Likes

Hopefully they assign more people than the IRS.

15 Likes

Accountant GIFs | Tenor

10 Likes

Truth. I heard he was mobbed up, but the first I heard of specific money laundering activities was when Rachel Maddow did a segment on how he mathmarically had to have laundered money for a Russian oligarch through a real estate deal in Florida. Basically, 45 bought a small mansion for a few million dollars, faked ā€œrenovationā€ on it, then sold it for a hundred million dollars.

15 Likes

Yes and.

https://twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1635972772349329408

Monkey Pirates GIF

16 Likes