Trump the Chump (Part 2)

16 Likes

Jr edition.

ā€œ As former President Donald Trumpā€™s eldest son delivered his latest rant, Kimmel noticed how he was sitting in front of two empty photo frames.

The late-night host couldnā€™t resist zinging the Trump scion over the find.

ā€œThose are pictures of his friends,ā€ he cracked.

ā€œShowing off all the fun times he had with Dad when he was a kid,ā€ he added.ā€

16 Likes

A huckster. A conman. A traitor.

16 Likes

Isnā€™t that what he was saying in 2015?

14 Likes

Are all of his promo videos shot in the dark now?

Last time I saw a close up shot of him in daylight he looked even more terrible.

11 Likes

Itā€™s true that he is very image-conscious.

I canā€™t make myself watch or even listen to much of him. I feel sick every time I do. Iā€™d just as soon forget he exists but all the damage heā€™s done to ordinary people and the health of our planetā€“on behalf of the ultra-wealthy and I include Putin (and his oligarchs) (and the Saudi oligarchs) in that categoryā€“surrounds me culturally, economically, socially, and more.

To the friends who died of COVID during that :tangerine: :clown_face: 's criminal mishandling [/manipulation] of the pandemic: I will never forget.

But I just cannot examine TFG and his actions today with the forensic horror I did in previous years.

:person_shrugging:t5:

18 Likes

tenor

15 Likes
14 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be indicted for that on Monday :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Maybe Tuesday or Wed?

All the popcorn.

eta

Awww I was kinda hoping for some sort of barricade situation with news crews, helicopters, SWAT teams and a ā€œtragicā€ ending.

17 Likes

I firmly suspect a fake-out, and heā€™ll be on his way to Cuba (or somewhere) as theyā€™re preparing to crash the Mar-a-Lago gates.

14 Likes

I bet you are right, and that he will be in for a nasty surprise when he finds out that it wonā€™t be followed by an immediate trip to Moscow. Because he is no longer a useful idiotā€¦just an idiot

17 Likes

he would be in for a bigly surprise should he go to Cuba.

hereā€™s hoping he tries!

16 Likes

interested rubbing hands GIF

14 Likes

Consistent branding.

13 Likes

Pretty much the 30th anniversay of the Branch Davidian siege. Do you suppose he has a clue?

16 Likes

Which would be worse: that heā€™s clueless on this, or that he isnā€™t?

12 Likes

Iā€™ll bet that one of his staffers/consultants does.

10 Likes

Makes sense.

4 Likes

I meanā€¦ the Cubans would probably send his ass right back to usā€¦ Theyā€™ve harbored a lot of fugitives from the US, but Trump would never be one of them Iā€™m sureā€¦ They have standards!

Pretty much Russia or Hungary are his best optionsā€¦ Maybe China with all his accounts there. But he could also be betting on things breaking his way with the fascisms heā€™s been tryingā€¦

:face_vomiting:

Oh yeahā€¦ heā€™s plugged in enough to those networks (or some of his people are - looking at Stephenā€¦ whatā€™s his name, Iā€™ve already forgotten that sick fucker). to know what that signifies. He knows how important the militia movement is to his base of support (providing an armed wing) and he would want to lean into that, given how much more extreme his rhetoric is getting. If he can signal that heā€™s for their cause of ā€œreturning the government to the constitutional orderā€ he can continue to get their supportā€¦ showing up at Waco at that time would do thatā€¦

15 Likes