Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Miller?

12 Likes

Yes! Thanks! My brain hated that asshole so much that once Trump was out of office, it took pains to forget his stupid name.

13 Likes

I just get worse with names everyday. Glad I finally remembered one. Sad it was that shitweasel.

10 Likes

Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

9 Likes

The Saudis might give him a place on Dictatorā€™s Row, but what has he done for them lately?

eta: Whatever happened to Idi Aminā€™s place there? Probably a bit of a fixer-upper.

10 Likes

The Maldives? No extradition treaty. Apparently a lot of rich American & Russian scum like it there.

9 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

Iā€™m halfway convinced that if we let him escape- wherever he goes will get sick of him soon enough and handle the problem discretely themselves.

We should revoke his diplomatic; which ex-presidents get.

10 Likes

No doubt, I was only thinking about the quick escape heā€™d need in case he thought the US was bluffing.

6 Likes

Spoilers: Thereā€™s the possibility of his ass getting arrested :rofl:

15 Likes
15 Likes

He wants to cause as much chaos and destruction on the way to jail as possible

16 Likes

Thatā€™s an excellent plan for getting denied bail.

19 Likes

Kinda weird. Theyā€™ve told him ahead of time that he should what, get his things packed up in preparation for a trip to jail? Get his affairs in order too? :confused:

13 Likes

They probably arranged to have him voluntarily surrender. Which they do in many cases.

For him - Iā€™m sure a lot of prep work was needed. You donā€™t want the Secret Service thinking someone is trying to kidnap him etc. Well - maybe not you specifically. :wink:

18 Likes

Yeah, the SS is why he knows.

Seeing him calling his cult to arms again is something else. Iā€™m sure that YouTube is still fine with their decision to let him back on. Heā€™ll probably organize a rally with the Freedom Caucus.

10 Likes

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Also: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.

12 Likes

12 Likes

And a gag order.

12 Likes

Man, Iā€™m seriously considering driving down to Manhattan for the perp walk. I donā€™t know how long it will take to get him from Florida to NYC, though. And theyā€™ll probably use a discreet entrance. Still, just for the slimmest possibility of seeing him frog marched in would be worth the risk.

6 Likes