Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Who investigates death threats to senators? Is that the secret service or FBI? Another raid incoming?

7 Likes

Well, not in the sense that I’d like to visit you there.

11 Likes

24 Likes
15 Likes

TW: article and threads are disturbing and awful, predictably showing us yet again what the term “projection” is all about.

I wonder if any pedophile-obsessed Q-nuts are tracking this list, which doesn’t even have Hageman’s name added yet (he’d be 47th):

16 Likes

He needs to check the expiry date on his flesh suit.

13 Likes

Gross. How about a warning? :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Orange is an old movie black.

5 Likes
10 Likes

So Newsweek uses the incorrect “Democrat” instead of Democratic in their headline. Does not give me hope for the article itself.

13 Likes

It’s alleged in Haberman’s book that Trump pretended to be a reporter to get an inside scoop on the opposing party’s progress.

Haberman said Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) received a phone call from an unknown number, which rattled her, to say the least. In the book, Haberman recounted, “When she answered, the man on the other end identified himself as a Washington Post reporter, and said he knew her husband from his investigations in Congress. The name he gave was not one she recognized. The man asked Dingell if she was looking for an apology from Trump. No, she replied, merely that people could be civil to one another.” She ended it by saying, “As the man talked, Dingell couldn’t shake the idea that his voice sounded like that of the forty-fifth president.”

12 Likes

Like you could mistake his awful mumblings for any other person on the planet.

His voice alone sounds like an elderly Galapagos tortoise trying to hump your leg at a funeral.

11 Likes

I’ll bet you a head of lettuce he’s tried to prank call Biden at least a few times already.

11 Likes

I can almost picture it. Biden responds (as he always does to phone solicitations):

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Trump: Oh, no! He knew it was me!

11 Likes

I don’t know what that means except that it’s funny.

Realization Smile GIF

9 Likes

More distraction.

15 Likes

Where did he find a lawyer willing to take his case? Or is it the same team of ambulance chasers who are pretending to defend him on the stolen documents?

9 Likes

He’s firing up the old fundraising grift again. Chumps will send him millions to support this lawsuit.

11 Likes

While I’m loathe to defend CNN, possibly that was the wording used in the policy?

3 Likes

Gregg Barak is an emeritus professor of criminology and criminal justice at Eastern Michigan University, co-founder and North American editor of the Journal of White Collar and Corporate Crime, and author of “Criminology on Trump”.

10 Likes