Trump the Chump (Part 2)

…and SAVE and BACKUP

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-05/inside-mar-a-lago-pardons-white-house-emails-legal-bills#xj4y7vzkg?leadSource=uverify%20wall

The detailed lists of seized materials were attached to a recently unsealed Aug. 30 report from the Justice Department. A judge had ordered the logs stay under seal but they appeared to be inadvertently posted to the public court docket. They’re no longer publicly visible.

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/rIXme91nlS44/v0

5 Likes
5 Likes

Believe it when ya see it.

17 Likes

The case is there. The will to prosecute? Garland does not impress.

13 Likes

Maybe these public leaks are meant to put pressure.

13 Likes

9 Likes

I choose to believe that he will work quietly until he has an air tight case against the lot of them, then take them down all at once. I believe this and other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard! Ich bin ein Garlander!

14 Likes

I’d be extremely happy if you’re right.

12 Likes

When an indictment lands on Trump, the right will react like a megafauna jabbed in the taint, and while Trump isn’t running for anything, November 8th will soon be on us.

I hate delay, but waiting until this election is settled seems prudent.

7 Likes

They’re always yelling, threatening and insurrectioning - sorry guys - it just doesn’t work anymore.

6 Likes

Getting them fired up just before an election doesn’t seem like a good idea. (If the other side isn’t already fired up, I don’t know what it would take.)

After that, they can try to nail FBI offices all they like.

7 Likes

Depends- it might keep them from voting. What with the convoys and not trusting absentee ballots.

9 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

He has a temper tantrum every time. How is this news? Can’t major newspapers cover ANY of the actual crimes he’s involved with, instead of yet another “angrily lashed out” reaction piece?

10 Likes
14 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes
14 Likes