Trump the Chump (Part 2)

ETA:

2 Likes

'Let our country heal!'

It’s like hearing Leatherface make a plea for calm at the same time he’s swinging his chainsaw through a group of teenagers.

6 Likes

Every Republican plea for unity is the same.

We come in peace!

Maybe that’s why they get so worked up about different musicians?

10 Likes

Trump was mocking Haley and the fact that her husband is missing, forget the fact that his wife is missing.

She hit back quickly.

7 Likes
1 Like

Fucking hell. This guy is a security risk for the entire world. And people wonder why us non-Americans are so invested in US politics

12 Likes

““One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay, and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’” Trump said, adding “I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’”

Nope. Nobody called him “sir”. He did tell Germany that America under him would not defend them in a mutual aid pact though.

But nobody called him sir. He made that bit up.

12 Likes

Reminds me of his blithely saying the US should default on it’s debt. He’s never experienced negative consequences for his behavior, and acts out like a toddler, with global repercussions.

9 Likes

I Solomon said unto him: “Beelzeboul, what is thy employment?” And he answered me: "I destroy kings. I ally myself with foreign tyrants. And my own demons I set on to men, in order that the latter may believe in them and be lost

And I will destroy the world.

6 Likes

Delusional Donnie somehow thinks that he’s Taylor Swift’s pimp and all her money is his.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Let’s check in on how Germany feels about trump

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1ap0dl2/a_carnival_float_in_dĂŒsseldorf_germany/

10 Likes

(Cross-post)

7 Likes

the administration would schedule near-constant flights returning migrants to their home countries

But what if the destination countries don’t let them land?

3 Likes

Or what if people use this as a convenient way to get a free flight home from the States (I know, INS treatment is far worse than paying for flights, but threatening this would be helpful. The worst people think the worst thing is when a would-be migrant gets something from their tax dollars for free.)

Twenty-seventh verse same as the first.

6 Likes

Here we go again, he’s bringing in the family.

1 Like

but
 but

“tEh BiDeN cRiMe FaMiLy!!1!1”

i just can’t with this shit

8 Likes

4 Likes

A valentine message that is apt on so many levels:

4 Likes