Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I’m willing to consider that he’s something else.

IMG_2221

6 Likes

I know DC keeps doubling down on the “Dark & Gritty” thing but that may be the most disturbing version of Two-Face yet.

2 Likes

… Trump doesn’t mention his Elvis fixation out loud very often, but it is always visible on his head

pomq

5 Likes

Damn, that’s harsh.

3 Likes

Well, yeah… it’s Ann Coulter. Not someone known for her kindness and empathy… She made her name in the Clinton scandal, after all. But broken clocks and all that.

7 Likes

And of course the broken clock moment doesn’t even last the article – she complains that Trump won’t close the border and stop anchor babies. She’s a fascist and her hatred goes to people who aren’t fascist enough, which I guess even he is not.

Technically, there are lots of better things Trump could do for America than die, he just won’t.

7 Likes

I’ll keep my expectations low and hope for the former.

6 Likes

He is dying a bit every day.

Entropy of an asshole.

3 Likes

Here’s the criteria for who can nominate someone for the Nobel Peace Prize. Two of those categories seem pretty broad.

1. Members of national assemblies and national governments (cabinet members/ministers) of sovereign states as well as current heads of state

So any member of Congress (especially those fully in the Cult of Trump) or any member of Trump’s Cabinet could have nominated him. [Though Trump couldn’t have nominated himself if my interpretation of “a personal application for an award will not be considered” is correct.]

1. University professors, professors emeriti and associate professors of history, social sciences, law, philosophy, theology, and religion; university rectors and university directors (or their equivalents); directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes

So any professor of one of those subjects who’s drunk the MAGA-aid could have nominated Trump.

None of the other groups listed seem like they’d be willing to nominate Trump.

The Nobel committee doesn’t reveal who was nominated until 50 years after the nomination, so the latest information we have is up to 1973. I didn’t look through the whole list, and I didn’t recognize many of the names, but there are a couple names on there who I know who were pretty shitty people. [Stalin was one, as was Hitler.]

4 Likes

I don’t think they’re as strict for the Noble Peace Prize though. I’m pretty sure any dipshit can nominate wannabe fascists.

6 Likes

Let’s nominate Taylor Swift - just to piss them off.

4 Likes

For a certain value of “human,” anyway.

5 Likes

Dang! Who knew that she was a radical left-wing deep deep state plant?!

I certainly didn’t.

2 Likes

Haven’t you been reading the minutes from our meetings? I’m sure you’re on the distribution list…

2 Likes

Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity, US court rules

7 Likes

Assuming this hasn’t been posted elsewhere…

(Click here if link below doesn’t work.)

4 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

6 Likes

A movie biography of him should have all the paid performers/people unwittingly or involuntarily used as props by him played by the same actors.
Also, the “big strong man with tears running down his cheeks” who hugs him and calls him “Sir” and thanks him for saving the steel industry/ the coal industry/ farming / banking /corporate raiding/ hunting people for sport is also played by one guy in different costumes.

5 Likes

One guy in different costumes and he looks a whole lot like trump

6 Likes