Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Sorry! That really was one of the first gifs that showed up.

4 Likes

Aaaaaand back on topic we go…

I hope!

Thats It The End GIF by Jason Earls

9 Likes

Appeals court rejects Trump effort to deny records to Jan. 6 panel - Appeals court rejects Trump effort to deny records to Jan. 6 panel | TheHill

14 Likes
9 Likes

classy

7 Likes

Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid that after Joe Biden defeated him in the 2020 presidential election, “Bibi could have stayed quiet. He made a terrible mistake.”

That sounds like a mafia boss lamenting the fact that someone has betrayed him and now must be killed.

12 Likes

Was it on tape?

9 Likes
12 Likes

I’m not sure if it was recorded, but I heard it was on tape.

10 Likes

14 Likes

Well, at least there is a minimum of social distancing.

6 Likes

Can Photoshop ghosts spread Covid?

12 Likes

Never, EVER admit failure.

Good lord how hard it must be to live with that toad.

6 Likes

I wonder if Melania’s revised prenup lasts forever or if it has some kind of escape clause when Barron turns 18

8 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I hate both of these guys. So much. But also, all the photos I see of these events showing them mostly empty are from before they start. Neither of them is up in their low-energy chair in the linked tweet. So it’s hard to tell if the photos were just from while people were coming in.
I’m sure it was poorly attended, but do we have photos showing that while the asshats were on stage? I want those ones.

5 Likes

I think they are on stage in the supposedly shooped photo?

3 Likes

That’s the thing, though. I can’t really tell if it’s shooped. It’s definitely cropped.
I think it might be impossible,* bc once they’re on stage, the venue is darkened, so I can’t get the pic I want. Which is them on stage in front of a mostly empty venue.
*(Inauguration notwithstanding)

4 Likes

I can’t remember which news group did this, but they went to one of 45’s rallies back in 2020, and they were told where they could set up and that they could not photograph anything but the stage. Because there was no crowd except for just in front of the stage and just behind the stage. So they took pictures, anyway to show that when the campaign said that the venue was full or sold out, it was really ~25% at most. Apparently, it’s their standard procedure.

5 Likes

Imagine being one of those suckers behind the stage! You pay to go to this thing, then get placed there as a photo prop, and spend the whole event staring at the ass and combover. I wonder what they get in exchange. Probably a quick photo op with their guy?

5 Likes

They get bupkis, nada, zero.

7 Likes