Trump tweets poll showing him losing to Clinton

+

+

7 Likes

But can you find a giant bottle of it, though?

Weā€™re gonna need a LOT more alcohol; November is still like 5 months away.

3 Likes

+

+

(ā€¦ and this is not in the usual recipe but goes brilliantly, just a dropā€¦)

1 Like

Itā€™s a poll result posted to Twitter, not a poll of Twitter.

2 Likes

Iā€™m tired of it already, and itā€™s not even my country.

10 Likes

As long as we donā€™t talk about public policy. Letā€™s keep it to the pyramid grain storage, how much HRCā€™s jacket cost, Trumpā€™s wig, etc. Thatā€™s the level of analysis and discourse for this, THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER! Or whatever.

Ian Welsh on Trump Hysteria FTW

1 Like

I donā€™t have enough Romulan ale to last through to the election, so I think I might just start into the cobra whiskey reservesā€¦

6 Likes

Posted by a Twit.

4 Likes

Doh. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

12 Likes

There was a can of Goslingā€™s Ginger Beer in the fridge at work today, I was wondering who was hiding the black rum.

Iā€™m already sick of this campaign season, but the social media sass is getting a +4 points for Hil from me this week. I hope that intern gets a bonus.

1 Like

I notice she has an enormous left hand. Is Trump going to start dipping his in vodka?

1 Like

I blame the electorate.

2 Likes

Fifty percent of the electorate is of below average intelligence.
And the same thing goes for empathy, kindness and ethics.
This is the fundamental problem with democracy.

1 Like

Your acetaldehyde problem sounds terribad. Does it last for more than a day?

17 Likes

Made from Somersetā€™s finest onions.

5 Likes

After the dust from the mergers, acquisitions and moving of production has settled, I understand that a local manufacturer is seeing a big increase in business. As my only use for alcohol is screen cleaning, however, I canā€™t comment on the product.

Wait, was he ever winning over Clinton? I didnā€™t think he was. If so, then this poll shows up getting closer.

Also it plays into the narrative that he is a political outsider and an under dog. He isnā€™t saying thanks that he is winning, he is saying thanks that he is within 2 points. Which honestly, I am surprised at. Remember when this shit started no one took him seriously? Now he is 2 points from a woman who has been groomed for this position for like the last 20 years?

I mean, shit maybe I am wrong. Maybe enough of America would say fuck it. The dems managed to pick the most unlikable candidate in my memory.

1 Like

No, but oddly I am good with gin and whisky and tequila for hard liquor. So I can live without vodka.