Trump tweets poll showing him losing to Clinton

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Two points? Within the margin of error? And this reflects more poorly on Trump than HRC? As terrible as he is, if you’re tied with Trump, in my estimation you’re losing.

41 Likes

But. . . but. . . his line is on top, so clearly that means he’s winning!

12 Likes

Hilarous! Sad.

8 Likes

It to Trump’s advantage to show that he is losing, to encourage his supporters to vote.

2 Likes

Five more months… five more months…

5 Likes

Who wants to vote for a loser? #winning

6 Likes

Actually, I think it is intentional to negate the 12 point bulge she’s showing against him in other polls.

Sad.

r

4 Likes

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

nuff said

1 Like

We’re gonna need a bigger bottle of whisky.

23 Likes

Well, his strategy may be working
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clintons-lead-over-trump-slips-after-florida-shooting-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-AAhf0bN?ocid=spartanntp

Donald Trump chipped away at Hillary Clinton’s lead in the presidential race this week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday, as the candidates clashed over how to respond to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

The poll, conducted from Monday to Friday, showed Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, with a 10.7 point lead among likely voters over Trump, her likely Republican rival in the November presidential election. That’s down from a lead of 14.3 points for Clinton on Sunday, the day an American-born shooter who declared allegiance to militant group Islamic State killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Vodka.

13 Likes
8 Likes

Na zdrowie!

3 Likes

17 Likes

Thanks but no… not sure why but more than one drink of vodka and it is fun time for the lower gi tract the next morning.

2 Likes

Rum, then?

(Don’t ask me why the label’s upside down because I didn’t take the picture so I don’t fucking know.)

12 Likes

Meant to be hanging upside-down at a bar with an optic on it?

5 Likes

Better rum:

4 Likes

Is a Twitter poll statistically meaningful? Or is it like one of those “Click to vote” things?

Certainly 2 percentage points is within the margin of error . . . especially when you don’t know what the sample size is.

2 Likes