Trump in a slump

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/05/trump-in-a-slump.html

1 Like

Well, hopefully the good doctor was right…

34 Likes

Time to stump and thump Trump, and pump up the Clinton bump, so the slump becomes a full-scale Trump dump. He’s truly a lump on the hump of America’s rump.

27 Likes
  1. Let’s not glorify the fact that nutball Trump appears to be only 4-5 points behind nationally, and that he has somewhere around 1/5 chance of winning. I would not play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun, and thems better odds.
  2. It will be interesting when this is all over to look back on the current state of polling, as the days of easy land-line calling disappear further and further behind in the rearview mirror. How closely do these percentages track reality?
27 Likes

He may be in a slump, but at least he can open his own safe.

6 Likes

Well I kind of like shabby, blustering Kaine. He reminds me of Biden.

I actually think his debate performance was like a pawn sacrifice. He wasn’t supposed to win. Winning the VP debate means nothing. He was supposed to keep us thinking about the crazy things Trump says, and it worked.

EDIT: Exhibit A:

20 Likes

Is that from “Hop on GOP”?

23 Likes

polls have headed south for tRump.

24 Likes

Man, ‘The Suburban Whites’ has to be the most boring sports team name ever.

23 Likes

This is good news for a Winner like Trump, because Americans love an underdog as much as they love a Winner! With both things locked down, he’s sure to get 100% of the vote!*

• Trump 2016!
10 Likes

Pretty sure it was from “One State, Two State, Red State, Blue State…”

24 Likes

Yes - Pence won the debate - but so did Hillary.

9 Likes

Suburban white guy here. Definitely under no circumstances even thinking about voting for Trump. Hillary doesn’t need to win the suburban white vote – she just needs to erode away at Trump’s base.

3 Likes

Pence then added, “Clinton is running a campaign of insults by repeating all of Donald Trump’s insults.”

16 Likes

But will it play in Pahrump?

3 Likes

Actually a close race will hopefully send a clear message to both the RNC and the DNC that America is not buying what they are selling. We don’t want to forget that as awful as Trump is, most of the other candidates were even worse.

1 Like

But wouldn’t it lose it’s trademark as disparaging like D.C.'s N.F.L. team?

1 Like

1/5 may even be an underestimate—FiveThirtyEight’s predictive models put Clinton at 71% and 75% chances for election day.

Ahead of where she was a week ago, but I still feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

8 Likes

“I do not like Greens, Sam I Am.”

13 Likes

Would you like them in the House? Would you like them in the…Senate?

13 Likes