Trump: 'We have more Cases because we do FAR more Testing than any other Country!'

Right. Like, does he really actually believe that if we weren’t testing, those people wouldn’t be sick and dying? It’s all about the optics and the polls and the ratings for him.
I’ve been catching up on old Black Mirror episodes and often feel like reality jumped the shark on a lot of their premises.

Wait…did you just solve the abortion debate?

5 Likes

3 Likes

Also, all the major airlines had already suspended travel to and from China by that point.

5 Likes

Only if I were President

1 Like

Yep, and that’s likely an extra 50,000+ people, based on the increases in mortality. All these conservatives falsely claiming that those infected people who die in “suicides and car accidents” get counted and thus the numbers are inflated, when the reality is we’re not counting a substantial portion of the deaths.

Although Trump has proven, again and again, that his statements don’t even need the feel of truth - or to be at all coherent - to have his followers latch onto them.

Trump does like to consistently take credit for things that, if they happened at all, were done by someone else.

3 Likes

Dear Republicans:

Using your leader’s logic, I’ve thought of a way we can have ZERO VOTER FRAUD! Interested?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.