Trump's beloved Mark "Black Nazi" Robinson loses top campaign staffers

Originally published at: Trump's beloved Mark "Black Nazi" Robinson loses top campaign staffers - Boing Boing

8 Likes

The kind of creeps who’d work for this far-right lunatic in the first place already deserved the epithet ascribed to the first to desert a sinking ship.

25 Likes

Indeed!

18 Likes

You GOP motherfuckers made this fucking bed.

This shit smeared, piss soaked bed.

17 Likes

Calling Christie an “anti-Trump Republican” gives him far too much credit. He always knew exactly what Trump was and helped him get elected anyway.

Unapologetically tried to get the guy reelected in 2020 too:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/581511-christie-says-only-regret-about-trump-debate-prep-is-catching-covid/

20 Likes

'these team members…have made the difficult choice to step away from the campaign,

NO!

Not every decision in politics is a fucking “difficult choice”. I’m sick and tired of hearing about ‘difficult decisions’. Some are not that difficult, FFS! This one should have been a very “easy” decision for all of them to make. If it was a difficult choice, that implies they were reluctant to leave a job enabling a fucking nazi-adjacent disgrace of a human being. Which speaks volumes about their fucking characters.

/rant

22 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have a ton of respect for the people who only abandoned Trump after Jan 6. And that includes Liz Cheney, and she’s gone a step further than Christie to actually endorse and campaign for Harris. Still, if it took a literal coup attempt to get you to quit Trump, then you have done less than the bare minimum to save the GOP from Trump. Cheney especially deserves contempt still. She voted in line with Trump’s positions over 90% of the time during his Presidency. She was, in terms of actions rather than rhetoric, arguably his strongest supporter in Congress. I’m glad she had a line that couldn’t be crossed, and I’m glad she hasn’t wavered on that, but that doesn’t make her a good person or even an ally. Same with Christie.

22 Likes

As of this morning, most of his staff has resigned. One report says his staff is now composed of four people total. One of them is his bodyguard.

8 Likes

Francesco Schettino? Seems a little harsh.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Chris Christie would get thrown under the Trump bus continually, but at every stop, he’d climb back on.

Let’s see if he can stick it to February as anti-Trump.

5 Likes

There is a possibility that their disgust with Robinson caused the campaign’s paid staff members to resign, but the fact that they are no longer receiving payment may also be a factor.

10 Likes

a bunch of 4 TM

3 Likes

Whaddya wanna bet this Black nazi fuckwit is now a golf partner of steven miller, Jewish nazi fuckwit?

[Yes, I know the smaller nazi’s name uses ‘ph,’ but why should I bother properly spelling its name? I also leave off empty green’s ‘e’ as another ahem mark of disrespect.]

5 Likes

He was also just about the first “mainstream” Republicans to endorse Trump. He had a pivotal role in Republicans going from bad to worse.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.