Trump's Interior Secretary is now blacking out nearly all details of his calendar

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/06/redacted-redacted-redacted.html

4 Likes

Despite the fact they’ve had since Watergate to learn the lesson, corrupt GOP politicians never seem to grasp that it’s not the crime but the cover-up that will usually get them.

18 Likes

This administration knew this and said…hold my beer…

10 Likes

IMO, we can blame Gerald Ford in part for that – by letting Nixon off the hook.

11 Likes

Zinke’s name is a verb now.

d340db8be957631cbb238fb4e4e10155

13 Likes

Gets them what though? Comfortable retirement out of the spotlight as a reward for serving their corporate and super-rich masters so well? A few well paid board of director “jobs”?

7 Likes

That’s about it, yeah. Some crass creature comforts are about the most your average idiotic bootlicker can aspire to.

Smart, talented people actually have a shot at happiness, fulfillment, and meaningful achievement.

I dunno about you, but I’m shooting more for the latter than the former. Sounds a lot nicer.

5 Likes

He must be having a raging case of “executive time.”

3 Likes

Ah, Republicans

/s

2 Likes

What is it about the current crop of agency heads that they cannot help but treat their agency as a personal fiefdom from which to extract profit?

Oh, duh…

They were all appointed by ⊥rump

I wonder if that is cause or if it is effect :thinking:

8 Likes

Are people ever satisfied?

I’ll bet they complain when he stops hoisting his personal Department of the Interior flag when he’s in residence.

3 Likes

Your tax dollars at work!

2 Likes

And evil, fucking, lying Oral Hatch set his DC office phone to just ring and ring. Won’t even go to voice mail. I have made numerous calls to both Mike Lee and Hatch regarding Kavanaugh’s appointment and you simply can’t get through to him. He’s afaid to hear from his constituents. He’s a god damned coward. So is god damned Stinky Zinky.

You could turn it into a game…

2 Likes

The British version, right?

ETA: Also, can’t Zinke be sued under the FOIA for this?

3 Likes

You would think, wouldn’t you? I wonder how many federal judges who might hear such a case were recently installed by McConnell & The Gang Who Couldn’t Shoot Straight.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.