Trump's White House schedule leak crisis has Donald extra edgy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/04/trumps-white-house-schedule.html

“This was premeditated murder. People inside are genuinely scared."

6 Likes

I was going to say it sounds like a euphemism for masturbation but considering the subject I guess it’s effectively the same thing.

47 Likes

tumblr_pmcslfjz1b1r7qfb9o1_500

42 Likes

It’s funny to me that Axios is reporting on how the leak to Axios is stirring the shit over there. (Not that it’s journalistically inappropriate. Just sort of like grabbing your own rebound.)

The big picture: I am awesome.

Be smart: LOLOLOL.

Go deeper: is what your mom said to me last night, Trump.

11 Likes

“Foxing off”

30 Likes

But what concerns me is that @POTUS (who is supposed to work for us) is not on those calls and taking those meetings, but instead it’s @realDonaldTrump (who cares only about himself).

17 Likes

Dude, you’ve seen his mom right?

5 Likes

“What these don’t show are the hundreds of calls and meetings @realDonaldTrump takes everyday.”

Is that supposed to make it better? That there are, allegedly, hundreds of calls and meetings for which we have no publicly accountable documentation? That’s right up there with the president’s notes torn up into little pieces with archivists trying to tape them back together again by hand.

55 Likes

You paid full price and got 40%
-Trump 2020

27 Likes

“Vixen it.”

5 Likes

Basically a secondary antagonist from an early Tim Burton movie.

trump

54 Likes

Turns out the NotMyPresident hashtag was exactly right: more than half the time, he really isn’t.

12 Likes

I am sure he has spent those 297 hours of executive time since November reading and re-reading Tim Ferris’ “4-Hour Workweek.”

10 Likes

It’s “Business Time”

15 Likes

On the other hand, it’s not as if I want Trump to do more. . . presidenting.

42 Likes

it sounds like a stupid euphenism i’d use for getting high and taking an obscenely long bath

"oh uh sorry i didn’t answer your text i was uh, in my ‘executive time’ "

12 Likes

Oh dear. That hair thing is hereditary.

23 Likes

Roger That!

7 Likes

Myself, I think he should be encouraged to take more executive time. Take all you want, Mr. President! (Unfortunately, that won’t make his staff shut up.)

3 Likes

37 Likes