White House events "more dimly lit than in previous administrations" to hide conspicious orangeness of Trump's winter tan

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/03/white-house-events-more-diml.html

4 Likes

I’m glad to see that the current administration keeps concentrating on the important issues.
In fact, I can barely contain myself.

38 Likes

The Dumbest Timeline gets dumber every day.

38 Likes

Ah that’s the height of irony, a spotlight makes him uncomfortable.

33 Likes

I have a hangover from the Vermilion Porkrot show last night. And now orange, orange everywhere!

4 Likes

18 Likes

Yeah, it is better.

46 Likes

I don’t care what he looks like. It’s all a distraction. He should be called out for all the bad things he’s doing. The child separation thing at the southern border is still an emergency. His abolishment of environmental rules is alarming. Pulling out out of the INF treaty is an immediate threat to the entire world.

He is a felon. A con-man. He is a criminal. He’s psychologically unfit to keep a society together.

fbad6ee22e627f024b2df88a4fd11c15

41 Likes

Well to be fair, artwork DOES look better in natural light. Even bad artwork.

2 Likes

Yes , I agree.
Dim-Don is QUITE
A Piece of Work.

4 Likes

Home Depot really oversells how much light you get from those tiki torches.

21 Likes

The bigger question is:
How to keep his comb-over
flat against his fat head
in the ::::::wind??

2 Likes

I’m going to laugh if the way we finally get rid of Trump is vanity induced hypothermia.

22 Likes

painted wires

Fake news!

Maybe he’s environmentally conscious!
Maybe he’s trying to save electricity!

6 Likes

Firstly, comparing the First Buffoon to art implies intentionality.
And as a follow up, art looks “best” (as intended) in the light in which it was rendered.

Ps. there is art and not art, “bad” is inapplicable.

Pps. so there!

1 Like

+1 for accurate use of the word.

5 Likes

I don’t expect that’s going to happen.
So I’m laughing right now!

1 Like

So wait, he has a “winter tan”? Like a winter coat? Is it an extra layer of protective coating to protect him from the not-apocalyptic not-cold of the not-polar vortex caused definitively by not-climate change?

10 Likes

Look on the bright side - as long as he’s worrying about his appearance, he doesn’t have time to think up more awful Executive Orders. We should send scientists to present competing tanning creams. They should argue for a long time.

16 Likes