What Trump would look like without his weird orange tan

[Read the post]

Not sure which option is more nightmare inducing.

10 Likes

28 Likes

That’s enough pictures of unthinkable horrors from beyond time.

Can’t we look at something relatively pleasant now? Like a goatse supercut?

8 Likes

I don’t buy it either. More like this:

24 Likes

I had to swallow my vomit, thanks for that BB.

4 Likes

I’m not clicking that link.

15 Likes

Without his trademark orange tan, Trump looks surprisingly horrific:

Surely the challenge is to find any means of making him look less horrific?

I for one don’t mind this much at all. An improvement on the McCain rictus at least, innit?

2 Likes

pretty awesome, but the lips on the right side of the color corrected image are too large. if you park the slidey thing over that part of his mouth you can see they are taller than the original. this contributes greatly to the revealed ugliness beneath the orange tan.

1 Like

Meh. In my experience old white men are either tanned or pink. Needs more pink.

8 Likes

What’s up with the rich orange people, anyway? What are they getting in their diets and/or health regimen that they don’t want to share?

7 Likes

I guess to be fair looking like an Oompa Loompa is less disturbing than looking like an Evil Jedi.

9 Likes

They’re shape changing lizards, and it’s the cochineal in their insect diet.

8 Likes

This is dumb. What’s next, a slider showing what Hillary Clinton would look like with different bras?

Carrots:
Carotenosis
There are three main mechanisms involved in hypercarotenemia: excessive dietary intake of carotenoids, increased serum lipids, and decreased metabolism of carotenoids. The most common reported cause of hypercarotenemia is increased intake, either through increased dietary foods or nutritional supplements.

10 Likes

Francis Buxton?

4 Likes

Good guess, but no.
He’s actually a reptile. Most likely a snake, which mostly have poor color vision.

1 Like

He’s a member of the British Royal Family?

2 Likes

stupid, stupid comparison. a more apt one would be what Hillary looks like without makeup on.

5 Likes

Almost all American women wear a bra.

Very few Americans go through a daily regimen to intentionally adopt the appearance of an Oompa-Loompa.

18 Likes