What Trump would look like without his weird orange tan

I assume many of them only know of non-white skin from secondhand accounts.

8 Likes

Trump Harkonnen.

5 Likes

Donā€™t besmirch the good Baron.

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking

giant magic evil orange monster

Do you mean Donald Trump, or Gossamer?

8 Likes

OK, but why not photoshop his hair into normalcy at the same time?

2 Likes

This only convinces me more that Alan Partridge Steve Cougan is the perfect person to play Trump when you need a parody or even a serious movie made about him. His persona Alan Partridge is so similar in behavior he barely even has to learn any new mannerisms.

Skip to 9 minutes in to see him with a fat face, even closer!

thereā€™s no reason to make fun of Trumpā€™s appearance, make fun of his ideas. Such as the stupid idea he had to dye himself orange.

5 Likes

I actually donā€™t think he looks bad without the tan. He looks like an old guy (which heā€¦ kindaā€¦ isā€¦?). The tan justā€¦ makes him look like heā€™s trying way too hard. o.o

2 Likes

If you take the difference between the two images you get this nightmare-inducing visage. Well, I didnā€™t want to sleep tonight anyway :frowning:

12 Likes

There just ainā€™t enough pixels in the bit bucket to even start on that.

1 Like

This is where you end up, going down that road.

4 Likes

Without his trademark orange tan, Trump looks surprisingly horrific

Fixed that for youā€¦

5 Likes

Parsnip is the new carrot.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about rich orange people but I am know someone in the mid high middle class (by which I mean making less than 150K a year) who was orange due to consuming an excess of carrots for a long time. He returned to more normal skin tones after he stopped consuming so many carrots. He had reasons. I wouldnā€™t say good reasons but we all do silly things.

I rather doubt Trump acquired his orangeness by eating carrots, though. The orange wouldnā€™t avoid the bags under his eyes if heā€™d come by it ā€¦ honestly? :confused:

2 Likes

As is almost exclusively the case with examples of excessive make-up, the natural version looks better*

*Or at the very least, not as terrible

I really donā€™t understand why the orange is a thing. itā€™s demonstrably worseā€¦

Damn, i quick replied to the first sentence without letting the second one sink in. I fully agree it seems :slight_smile:

When my brother was 2 his favorite thing was carrot juice. He loved it, and got kind of orange until our mom slowed him down.

Iā€™m totally with you on the bags under his eyes. I wonder if he does it himself, like the hair?

1 Like

OK I have to say, the fake orange crap takes a couple of kilos off. Huh.

Excuuuuuuuse meā€¦ EXCUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSE MEEEEEEEā€¦