Man intentionally gets a spray tan at one of Yelp's worst-rated tanning salons

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/20/man-intentionally-gets-a-spray.html

2 Likes

Was it Trump?

7 Likes

Why does the dystopian future we live in have to be the dumbest possible dystopian future?

11 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t see a difference in each image…

3 Likes

Orange you glad to be journalist?

9 Likes

Odd that he married a woman named Melanin…

11 Likes

Melania, Melanin, Melanie… he’s pretty sure it’s one of those.

10 Likes

You don’t?

4 Likes

Could have been an honest mistake.

9 Likes

One looks slightly happier than the other, is that it?

4 Likes

I’m just glad they gave the business a shot, instead of taking online reviews at face value.

To be fair, all salon tanning makes people look orange, to some degree. You only have a few shades to market to a public whose complexions vary widely.

4 Likes

Obviously one is wearing a shirt and the other not so much. Frankly, I’m surprised you’d miss such an important detail.

4 Likes

How did the tanning salon manage to darken his hair and irises like that?

7 Likes

And give him that cocaine sweat-glisten. Oh, wait. That probably happened back at the Vice offices.

1 Like

The magic of Vice Photoshop!

Slightly OT.

But has anyone ever given a valid reasoning behind Trump’s terrible orange tan?

I mean i can see why some people might fake-tan, but painting yourself outright orange to an obviously faked level?

He spends millions trying to avoid baldness via hair implants*, but why is the tan so, so bad?

*i remember reading this a while back and it makes sense, it still looks a bit suspect but not a fraction as bad as the tan™

1 Like

It’s the same with his ill-fitting suits. The reason is, he’s trying to maintain a jet-set lifestyle while hemorrhaging money at a critical rate. He’s just plain cheap, because he’s forced to be by his own poor judgment.

I don’t care much for spray tans (or any tans, for that matter). All I can say is: free the nipple!

I remember reading that nobody’s seen a tanning booth at the WH, so they assume he’s using a self-tan cream when he does his own makeup to cover his rosacea.

1 Like