Buy the cheap orange foundation Trump uses

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/05/buy-the-cheap-orange-foundatio.html

4 Likes

Somehow, it made perfect sense that he took his fashion style from her

7 Likes

28 Likes

Why is it that he doesn’t smear it on his eye-bags as well, d’ya’think?

Maybe he saves that part for a very pale lavender?

9 Likes

Genuinely shocked that he’s secure enough in his own sexuality to buy a product that has the “♀” symbol right on the front of the bottle.

18 Likes

24 Likes

You actually think he even knows what the symbol stands for?

34 Likes

He probably thinks it has something to do with Prince. IDK

15 Likes

are you seriously suggesting he would know what “♀” means?!?

I am shocked!

9 Likes

If I ever want to get my “human scumbag cheeto” on, I’ll grab some of that shit.

11 Likes

Like he has any clue who Prince was.

9 Likes

Well, the “:female_sign:” symbol looks like a hand mirror. Maybe that’s why he likes it.

8 Likes

It’s a little surprising that it’s taken this long for this information to get out.

I’m sure there’s no shortage of people out there who will gladly take it upon themselves to ensure as many supply problems as possible with this stuff, hoping to bring some form of personal anguish into Trump’s life. (I can imagine a likely outcome is that he’d eventually end up employing some “very fine individual” who will start watering down some cheap substitute with which to top off the old bottles. But that’s something, at least.)

2 Likes

He denies it, IIRC, but Omarosa said he uses a tanning bed. So what he’s doing with the foundation is between the lines of an existing tan.

9 Likes

I think we all know the real question here: why the f*** does he do this in the first place?!! Does he seriously think it “enhances” his look?

4 Likes

I’m surprised that you think Trump buys it. His peons staff buy it in bulk (does it come in 55 gallon drums?) and pour it into a bottle of Super Manly Face Handsome-izer™ that they put in his bathroom.

4 Likes

A tanning bed and swim goggles has always been my bet.
How he gets orange instead of tanned is kind of a neat trick though.

Do those beds have a hue setting?

4 Likes

He clenches two quarters over his eyes and then dips his whole face in a vat of the stuff.

4 Likes

Have you ever seen him without it?

It might look cheap and orange on Trump, but $16 for about 2.5 oz of foundation is in no way cheap. Yikes.

1 Like