Buy the cheap orange foundation Trump uses

The “house brand”–

20 bucks for 25 ml. (0.84 ounce)

maybe a step above drugstore.

Cosmetics might be best described as Veblen Goods.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I once saw him eating a bag of Cheetos, so can’t be sure.

1 Like

Criiiipes. Point taken! I had no idea how pricey something as ordinary as foundation gets.

5 Likes

He’s a fan of Order of the Stick?

1 Like

Does he or anyone seriously think anything could improve his looks? The vicious shitweasel that he is would show through anything.

2 Likes

For now all we have is photoshop-based speculation.

trump w-wo-makeup

19 Likes

Yowza! That image on the right is (even more) chilling. Looks like the kinda dude that sleeps in a coffin during the day.

5 Likes

21 Likes

Not really; it’s a common hazard of artificial tanning, especially those cheap self tanning products:

Cosmetics are a multibillion dollar per year industry; even the cheap shit ain’t ‘cheap.’

ETA:

Have I mentioned lately that I hate you?

*shudderz

13 Likes

Maybe a good mortuary scince supply source could find the right shade for him. Just a thought

7 Likes

Yeah that, x100!
Ickiest thing on here today, and there’s a LOT of ick today.
(Well played, but :nauseated_face:)

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s how he and Giuliani met; coffin shopping in Manhattan.

11 Likes

Before they did that hideous perfume-and-drag routine in the mall? That explains how the joke died.

4 Likes

He has to be connected to the Linear Guild. “Destructive unnecessary conflict is pretty much all they do.”

1 Like

1 Like

Most shocking aspect to me is “Bronx.”
Not even “Queens,” or “Jersey Shore.”
Can’t he find a similar product with a name like “Riviera,” “Monaco,” or “Fort Knox?”

1 Like
4 Likes

“I personally ike a shade called…Veiled white supremacy” Ha.ha…classic!

3 Likes

I thought at first that the “x” was pronounced as in xylophone, and I thought it was a company that specialized in bronzers :laughing:

But the company is indeed named for The Bronx in NYC, and they sell other makeup too.

Yes, at first I missed the word “foundation” near the bottom of the bottle. Foundation is not bronzer, I know that.

1 Like