If you noticed something different about Trump's appearance you are not alone

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/15/if-you-noticed-something-different-about-trumps-appearance-you-are-not-alone.html

6 Likes

Sure looks like someone chose matching pants and jacket for the sad lil’ bastard too.

10 Likes

Spent penny.

7 Likes

The hair has conceded. We just need it to get through to the brain.

58 Likes

He ran out of money and can no longer afford fancy “hair coloring tonics.”

20 Likes

It’s all about personal branding and ratings for Il Douche. That’s the kind of diminished and empty existence he leads.

21 Likes

Marie Antoinette’s hair, the story goes, turned white before her execution.

Just sayin’. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

30 Likes

He looks more plausible without the yellow rinse, but I’m certain this isn’t because he’s had the self-awareness to figure that out. He’s clearly not doing well emotionally, which might make me feel sympathy if he hadn’t ionised that bridge years ago.

25 Likes

Welcome to hair care in a pandemic, asshole!

13 Likes

Anybody checked the side effect list for remdesevir? Or his antibody cocktail? Or how they interact with whatever the hell else he is taking?

25 Likes

If you find a cocktail combo that can grow a full mop like his in two weeks then you’ve got yourself a downpayment on one of his scam condos.

18 Likes

His hair went from gold to silver because he came in second.

109 Likes

“So that’s where I dropped my chemistry experiment: into your tea. Oh, don’t worry, old chap. It’ll wear off shortly. You should be back to normal - by summertime.”

• Young Sherlock Holmes, getting his revenge on another student by turning his hair white.
10 Likes

Waiting for someone to post a shoop of Biden with golden hair.

10 Likes

What’s I have noticed is how little he has changed in real time.
Look at LBJ, or Carter, or Obama, or any number of Presidents after even a single term. They seem to age 4 times faster than the rest of us.
It’s the job, the pressure, bad diet, and insane sleepless nights.
He has had none of those. He doesn’t work.
Period.
Full stop.
That’s all she wrote.
His skin has become more sallow as he’s become stooped and possibly stroke ridden, but he looks the same as 4 years ago. Hair dye or not. His dome has been fake for decades, and the gray does not hide the worst blow over in history.
It’s hard to age if what you do all day is changing channels. In the old pre remote days, he might’ve burned a few calories getting up to change channels, but he doesn’t have to do that either.
Go away Donny, just go away…

25 Likes

Anyone else getting a Leland Palmer vibe from this?image

23 Likes

If you dye a wig, it’s still a wig. When he launches his TV channel early next year to cover his own court cases, he’ll be blonde again!

4 Likes

I think his natural hair color is a dirty looking corpse-white. So the grey is probably just a different hair coloring. No idea on the why though.

5 Likes

I so look forward to not seeing or hearing of his bloated corpse ever again.

20 Likes

It would be unsurprising if the one takeaway he had from this election defeat was “I guess guys with white hair get more respect.”

16 Likes