If you noticed something different about Trump's appearance you are not alone

Bob possessed trump years ago, though. Maybe in this world the host’s hair turns white when he leaves

11 Likes

I don’t think the gray is a concession, probably more like a rebranding. That big dumb oaf with the red tie that lost the election and is made fun of for his appearance, trump doesn’t want that look anymore.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s a simple as his hairstylist getting sick. No one else would take the job.

9 Likes

I say he let his hair regain it’s natural color just to look more respectable.

Who are the monsters who would sue a former president ? Look at him, so old, tired and defenseless… poor old guy…

THROW HIS DIRTY ORANGE ASS IN A CELL AND LET IT ROT FOREVER!

9 Likes

“Clairol calls the presidential race for Biden.”

13 Likes

Dude can’t even get a decent dye job. It doesn’t rinse out overnight unless you’re using some crappy temporary shit.

15 Likes

This is what all criminals in the GOP do before going to court. They start looking tired or sloppily dressed, suddenly need a walker or wheelchair to get around, and pretend to be confused when asked direct questions.

39 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or they just up and quit.

6 Likes

Perhaps, in some sort of a perverse way, he’s trying to garner sympathy. All that election worry made the poor dear go grey. Maybe he thinks it makes him look distinguished. Ha! Some hopes of that! Dream on!

4 Likes

I have known many who insisted on dying grey/white/silver hair. It’s generally easier for men due to shorter hair when maturity suddenly overtakes biology and they go natural.

Clearly he loves his product and for him to go without is the sort of bold leadership so many boomers could benefit from. I find elderly white hair honorable even though it didn’t in away way effect my views when it came to VP Pence, what a slimy old frosty top. I might appreciate if he went blond though, like hair dye was a crown, lol. Trump concedes, resigns and Pence is our new blond in chief. Get used to it folks, Biden is white haired already, Harris will be salt and pepper in no time?

Let’s not age shame, it’s lame.

1 Like

Perhaps his personal hair stylist finally saw an opening midst the loser chaos and ran away. FREE! FREE AT LAST!

8 Likes

Isn’t a lot of that because the most visible male aging happens between 45-55? In my anecdotal estimation.

“Bill’s thirty-two. He looks thirty-two. He looked it five years ago, he’ll look it twenty years from now. I hate men.” – Margo Channing, All About Eve

6 Likes

Maybe Clairol ran out of their piss-yellow coloring?

7 Likes

Or weren’t getting paid and quit…

9 Likes

Quick! Somebody tell him that he’s starting to resemble Bill Clinton! That will be fun!

2 Likes

I always hoped I’d go grey, but instead my hair just gradually fell out. I put off the inevitable until I got furloughed and everywhere closed, so I carried on from trimming my beard and took all my hair off down to stubble.
Should have done it years ago, takes five minutes and saves me £10 every time I do it, leaving more money for beer; that’s a win, then! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I don’t care about his appearance; I just want him GONE, for good.

32 Likes

ETA: I would, however, be interested in a wardrobe change. I heard that orange was the new black and suchlike, so…

20 Likes
1 Like

Being 56 I REALLY didn’t want to read that!
But seriously, remember how that lump declared 70,000$ of hair-care expenses, now all of a sudden he changes his colors, so to speak? Something’s going on, maybe it’s like they say, change comes from the top.

5 Likes