If you noticed something different about Trump's appearance you are not alone

Looking forward to further changes to his noggin, maybe from a well-placed lightning bolt.

7 Likes

Outstanding! Own it!

I feel like I can deal with both losing hair and going grey. Knock on wood, I got my moms dad’s hair, and he had a full head his whole life, and he still decent color into his 70s.

My beard has had grey patches for awhile, but it seems stuck there. If I went thin/bald, I’d be ok, just make it fast so I can know “Time to trim it down short.”

Same with the grey. Silver fox it up - or keep it above 80%ish? Thus far, for my age, I have very little grey in the head hair - knock on wood.

1 Like

Or got Covid and no one else wanted the job.

6 Likes

Is this the Trump equivalent of sending up the colored pope smoke?

8 Likes

When you stop taking adderall…

6 Likes

I was hoping that after your election, the world would be spared the tedious minutiae of the Trump world.

7 Likes

or maybe,
the fish rots from the head?

7 Likes

He’ll be shoved into our faces until he is dead.
Then, the biopics.

4 Likes

Good. Keep going.
533f52c8-5481-49b3-a9fe-1b4deaf992a0_text_hi

5 Likes

I heard he used L’Oreal. They finally decided he wasn’t worth it.

13 Likes

Was wondering if due to the virus side effects, he couldn’t tolerate the dye, either due to nausea, sensitivity to the smell, sensitive skin or somesuch. If so, apt, but still exceedingly light punishment. If it bothers him every time he sees himself on TV, though, maybe he’ll stay out of the spotlight, and the virus will have saved the world.

9 Likes

In the future, I’m going visit his presidential library in disposable clothes I don’t care about and use the restroom. I’m going to accidentally take a gigantic dump and accidentally miss and accidentally track it all over the place, up and down the aisles, everywhere. They’re going to need a hazmat unit after I’m done with the place.

(I won’t be the only one doing it, either. My friends and I have already hatched a plan.)

3 Likes

Trump has been a horrible human being since he was a young childhood bully throwing rocks at a neighborhood toddler. His handling of his hair has been an enduring facet of his vanity and lack of self-awareness. Yes, of course he would have looked more distinguished if he’d not dyed his hair, or if he’d shaved his head. Since he’s currently engaged in damaging US democracy, and it’s unclear if he’s sulking, attempting a coup, or having a breakdown, it’s of interest to see how he’s changing. No one is age shaming him.

12 Likes

I don’t care about his appearance.
I hope his DISappearance happens sooner rather than later.

6 Likes

Orange=same old asshole=Gray

There, I fixed it.

Looks like someone may have beat you to it.

8 Likes

Dyed hair doesn’t change color in 9 days. Why does the media suggest this is some kind of natural change. No, Benedict Donald decided for some reason to dye his hair grey.

6 Likes

Trying to deduce his frame of mind from the color of his hair is peak Kremlinology

8 Likes

Give the guy a break, I think I got some grey hairs from this election too.

1 Like