If you noticed something different about Trump's appearance you are not alone

3 Likes

I think that particular shade is called, “Elder Statesman Silver-Grey”.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Comrade. Sounds like you’ll fit right in.

3 Likes

Now Neopalpa donaldtrumpi is going to have to change its name.

3 Likes

I have extensive past experience showing up to screenings of the Rocky Horror Picture Show with a change of clothes in the trunk of my car.

Your suggestion seems like a much better cause, and I believe we can even reuse many of the same callouts.

3 Likes

If this were a woman president would you be devoting all this attention to her hair! Of course not! Let’s focus on the policies and not on appearance.

1 Like

Bryan and everyone: please join us for tacos every Tuesday from now until they cut the ribbon on his library. We are going to get good n’ ready for a little fun.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s worried Putin’s gonna spike his hair dye with novichok.

2 Likes

Tacos work correctly in my species; I find McDonalds to be both more fitting, and WAY more effective.

1 Like

snl-fred-armisen-joy-behar-who-cares

4 Likes

“‘Elder Statesman?’ I was going for ‘Popular Game Show Host,’ like Alex Trebek!”

2 Likes

Possibly, but I want to LIVE long enough to make this plan happen. You’re taking your life into your own hands by doing that! I suppose there are worse things to die for.

1 Like

What are these tacos you speak of @Wally?

1 Like

These are the special tacos. Now available on every street corner. It took 4 years, but they’re here now.

X0rsOpe

10 Likes

I’ve never had a truck taco. Any Taco for that matter. Does a eucharist wafer count?
They look like Hot Dog Trucks.

2 Likes

Truck tacos > restaurant tacos. Fight me! :grin:

(@DukeTrout)

6 Likes

#AllTacosMatter

9 Likes

That sounds like a solid bet. No decent person wants to touch this guy figuratively or physically. Especially fabulous gay hair stylists.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.