Tulsi Gabbard equates affirmative action to Nazism

Originally published at: Tulsi Gabbard equates affirmative action to Nazism | Boing Boing

1 Like

I think she’s been hearing voices. Yes, and what they’re all saying to her is, All aboard the White Victimhood Gravy Train!

5 Likes

Typical white supremacist POC. Someone who undoubtedly benefitted from affirmative action but decries it for everyone else. “I’ve got mine, F-U!”

Oh sure, Hitler was famous for putting women, minorities, LGBT+ etc in top administration roles.
One of the basic tenents of fascism, really. He actually out-woked Mussolini in this.

6 Likes

While I agree that it is problematic, I don’t it is fair to equate a mediocre white male engineer being set for life because he works for a military contractor that receives an endless flow of government money for creating weapon systems that will likely (and, let’s all agree preferably) never be used with Nazis.

I mean, really…

Muffled sounds of another voice

What? No, of course, I did not read the article. Who has the time?

No, no, not even the main post, but what else could she *possibly" be talking about?

Really?!?..but…but…that’s absurd!

Fuck you Gabbard. Quit twisting MLK’s words. Affirmative action isn’t the racist, eugenecist bullshit; you are

Also, race is not fucking genetics. It is not based on blood or genes, you nazi-enabling ghoul.

6 Likes

They always go there, yet they never seem to notice the right-wingers wearing armbands and screaming about how “Hitler was right.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.