Tupac talks about what a greedy bastard Trump is, way back in 1992

[Read the post]

4 Likes

Damn near precognizant, he was.

RIPF

3 Likes

This segment of the interview was subsequently remixed into yet another posthumously-released hit single.

12 Likes

16 Likes
2 Likes

Hail to our tiny-handed chief! 7-11, never forget what you came in for! 2016!!!
(came in for hair spray and a tiny tube of hand lotion)

3 Likes

I love this clip but he didn’t really talk about Trump now did he? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

He said the word Trump once. Everything is about Trump.

2 Likes

Listen to these sewage workers talk about Trump! Ok, they never actually say, “Trump,” but they are talking about big piles of human excrement…

8 Likes

Is this why Trump had him killed?

4 Likes

I got a kick out of hearing tRump pander to the New York crowd before the primary.

Donald Trump loves the people of New York. He especially loves kicking them out of their apartments so that he can build luxury condos with his name plastered all over them. I’m surprised so many people in NYC seem to support him.

2 Likes

“unreleased interview with the rap icon shot in 1992”

Unfortunate phrasing. Besides, he was shot dead in 96.

I hope Trump demands a public apology. Not that such a gaff would have the slightest impact on his target demographic.

1 Like

“Gimme, gimme, gimme. Push, push, push, push. Step, step, step. Crush, crush, crush. That’s how it all is, it’s like nobody ever stops.”

Of course, he said this a few years before he sold his soul to the Devil (gangsta culture, via Suge Knight) and started to glorify those same strategies as main tenants of thug life. Tupac is one of the most repugnant characters to achieve icon status in western culture.

1 Like

I am very curious about that sell out, seriously. Given his background and his parents political credentials with the Black Panthers I would be interested if and how his change of attitude is related to the well documented drive by the white establishment to undermine African-American political activism by encouraging and facilitating said “gangster” culture. If you are aware of anything that describes what happened in a measured and in depth way, do link to it.

Because in this video he certainly sounds like a measured, intelligent, eloquent and politically astute person with a mission.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.