Twitter tells James Woods to put down the crack pipe

Woods went to MIT, a school notorious for the lack of social skills among its students.

He attended MIT as a political science major, just to be clear.

I dunno… apparently… again, not my sweetie, his co-worker. My sweetie is a rather humble dude, I’m happy to report, despite his smarts.

2 Likes

Lucky you! thumbs up (I know you didn’t mean your sweetie.)

1 Like

I was sipping some good bourbon. Until I read that. I nearly choked laughing Rob!

That is one of the most creative insults I have ever seen. Forgive me if I use that against someone- it’s brilliant

4 Likes

You’re just trying to smear him by taking it out of context.

Everyone knows he was acquitted after defense showed he was only doing it to get back the blackmail tape of him forcing a children’s hospital bus off a mountain road because he was driving with his feet while masturbating to the hitchhiker to who’s head he was holding a gun in order to force coitus with a defecating ostrich.

1 Like

One of the shows that I performed in mentioned MENSA. Every night I inserted this extra bit: “A little fun fact for you MENSA fans out there. MENSA, the organization of geniuses, are having their annual get together this August at Walt Disney World. Florida! In August! Genius!” One night we had a MENSA member in the audience and he had no sense of humor about this whatsoever.

5 Likes

On a vaguely related note, am I the only one who pictures James Woods speaking when listening to David Brooks on NPR?

Thanks a lot, now I’ve got this in my head.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.